• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Toney Freeman guest posing at the 2009 NPC Lone Star Classic

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
and pics from MD

DSC_3045_CNDARRTHIB-1.jpg

DSC_3053_JIVJPIEOXM-1.jpg

DSC_3075_MRYNTWWZDC-1.jpg

DSC_3079_LBZZRTXSBP-1.jpg

DSC_3090_XEWHZUSWNY-1.jpg

DSC_3096_AUVXCZPYXH-1.jpg

DSC_3102_OWDJAKGEUF-1.jpg

DSC_3106_FYSLIODLGF-1.jpg

DSC_3109_GYYSEGVABY-1.jpg

DSC_3111_NKHSNMETTT-1.jpg

DSC_3114_WOCKWUZLNF-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

ohhhhh shittt

whats up with his right pec???

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not bad, but I think this year he might find the top 6 a bit crowded.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Not bad, but I think this year he might find the top 6 a bit crowded.

haha yeah, this year is gonna be crazy! insane lineup:

Dexter, Phil, Victor, Jay, Wolf, Branch, Toney, Kai, Melvin, Centopani, DJ, Ruhl, Silvio etc..

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Toney is really looking good. He still looks awesome in his off-season! I don't know, I think Toney can break the top 6... But then again he's one of my favourite bodybuilders on stage, what a physique! I wish I had that frame. :(

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good old Toney but I think Kai will place better than him... call it hype or whatever you want, but Kai will push Toney out of the Top6.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks good, he got some big ass shoulders !!!

thanks for the pic's tkD, your doing a good job :thumbsup2:

H

hook3

he doesnt seem to me to enjoy it as much as the other guys he neer looks like hes having fun

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

massive is the word

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good old Toney but I think Kai will place better than him... call it hype or whatever you want, but Kai will push Toney out of the Top6.
Kai IS going to place ahead of Tony no doubt. It's not hype, it's just common sense that he will place ahead of Tony and highly possible to place top 3. If you haven't forgotten, he's already beat Vic and Tony this year. Tony TWICE if I'm not mistaken.
Unless Kai doesn't come in conditioned, don't think Tony stands a chance against him.
Nothing against Tony, he's a great bodybuilder and all, but he's not good enough to play with the top guys like Vic, Jay, Phil, Kai, Dex, Branch, and Wolf. He'll be competing with the other guys like Silvio, Evan, Melvin, Ruhl, Hidetada, etc.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai IS going to place ahead of Tony no doubt. It's not hype, it's just common sense that he will place ahead of Tony and highly possible to place top 3. If you haven't forgotten, he's already beat Vic and Tony this year. Tony TWICE if I'm not mistaken.
Unless Kai doesn't come in conditioned, don't think Tony stands a chance against him.
Nothing against Tony, he's a great bodybuilder and all, but he's not good enough to play with the top guys like Vic, Jay, Phil, Kai, Dex, Branch, and Wolf. He'll be competing with the other guys like Silvio, Evan, Melvin, Ruhl, Hidetada, etc.

Even though I agree with what you're saying, I still think that Toney has an overall better look. His proportions, and symmetry is great. It's not all spoiled by adding too much mass, though a lot of you may disagree. Anyway, we'll just have to see. I'm crossing my fingers that he'll make it to the top 6. :xyxthumbs: