• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WWE releases Umaga...

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from WWE.com:

Umaga released
Written: June 8, 2009

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Umaga as of today, June 8, 2009. WWE wishes Umaga the best in all future endeavors.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i did not know he was still with them. He had no real character. just a big loud guy.

horppa

horppa

i did not know he was still with them. He had no real character. just a big loud guy.

Yes, hated his tongue and the abkablalblalbalballwawawwawwa. Though obviously you haven´t been watching, he had been on nearly every Raw lately.

They released him due to his second violation of the wellness program.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, hated his tongue and the abkablalblalbalballwawawwawwa. Though obviously you haven´t been watching, he had been on nearly every Raw lately.

They released him due to his second violation of the wellness program.

I DVR it so fast forwarding has been key since I haven't really had time to watch. Haven't seen smack down in a long time. I usually watch the Raw A.M. which takes all the great parts.