• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lou Ferrigno Training Michael Jackson

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Michael Jackson is being trained by Lou Ferrigno.

The ‘Incredible Hulk’ actor – a former Mr. Universe – is paying secret visits to the ‘Thriller’ star’s Los Angeles home to help him prepare for his forthcoming ‘This Is It’ run of shows at London’s O2 arena.

A source toldBritain’s The Sun newspaper: “Lou has been visiting Michael to build him up so he can perform his dance routines.

“But Michael refuses to lift weights. He doesn’t want to bulk up.”

The 50-year-old singer – who weighs a reported 126lbs and eats just one meal a day – is reportedly battling skin cancer and is said to be terrified gaining weight will damage his chances of beating the disease.

Michael and Lou struck up a friendship two years ago when the ‘Bad’ singer began using the 57-year-old actor’s gym.

Lou said at the time: “Michael is more delicate. Our trainer conditioned him for dancing.

“He likes me, he feels safe with me. He was nervous about people looking at him when he’s training.”

Last month, it was revealed the ‘Beat It’ star would kick off his concert run on July 13, five days later than originally planned.

Shows scheduled to take place on July 10, 12 and 14 have been moved to the end of the residency in March 2010

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So what is Lou doing?

Salt

Salt

So what is Lou doing?

Learning Michael to sell autographs for 20 bucks a piece.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ yea, maybe that is a part of the "secret visits" lol

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
So pointless, what the hell is lou doing with him!

Maybe Michael fancies him :icon_ninja:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"I'm gonna hire an ex-Mr Universe winner to teach me how to run!!!11"

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The 50-year-old singer – who weighs a reported 126lbs and eats just one meal a day
How are you going to bulk up when you're eating one meal a day dummy!

Too many people in this world think if they lift a 2 pound dumbell they'll turn into Ronnie Coleman.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

Too many people in this world think if they lift a 2 pound dumbell they'll turn into Ronnie Coleman.

tell that to my gf she thinks if she goes to gym and drink whey protein she'll turn up to look like a bodybuilder :umwtf:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
6ticgo-1.jpg

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
is reportedly battling skin cancer and is said to be terrified gaining weight will damage his chances of beating the disease.
I'm not a doctor so can someone explain this to me?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Well apparantly Lou Ferrigno is not a verry good personal trainer since he cant explain to Michael that lifting weights doesnt necesseraly mean bulking or getting bulked, the least u can do is tone up or keep your muscles from fading away

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well apparantly Lou Ferrigno is not a verry good personal trainer since he cant explain to Michael that lifting weights doesnt necesseraly mean bulking or getting bulked, the least u can do is tone up or keep your muscles from fading away

If a pale black guy pays me $10,000 a hour just to see him running around and singing, i wouldnt give a shit about explaining anything.

V

vdawg

lou is a little old for micheal

D

drexel1234

haha imagine michael asking lou to spend the night in his room after a training session. Ferrigno would bring back the hulk hahaha.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

fucking word up to that. nothing.....nothing pisses me off more when people, especially females, don't lift anything because they don't want to bulk up. fucking please. what makes you think your genetics are even good enough that if you wanted to look that way you could. i have to almost actively hold back laughing in their face when they say horseshit like that.