• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

imagine waking up with 56 stars tatted on your face?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imagine waking up with 56 stars tatted on your face?
http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-she-woke-up-with-56-stars-tattooed-on-her-face/

tattoos-061609-main.jpg

Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck is freaking the hell out. The Belgian teen asked for just three little star tattoos on her face. But she fell asleep and woke up with 56 stars tattooed all over her cheeks, chin, forehead and nose.

She’s now suing tattoo artist Rouslan Tourmaniantz to get the 53 tattoos—black stars that look like Lohan freckles—she didn’t want removed.

“I think he didn’t understand what I wanted,” the teenager complained to the UK Sun. “He spoke only fractured English and French, but I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, that I wanted three little stars only near my left eye.” (The French words for three ("trois") and 56 ("cinqueante et six") sound nothing alike. Maybe go with hand gestures next time.)

Tourmaniantz insists the teen asked for 56 tats and that allegations that he “doped” or “hypnotized” her are untrue.—[Sun UK]

But even if he didn’t dope her, she must have been on something if she fell asleep the whole time it took a guy to tattoo 56 stars on her face.

Whether this is a case of a crazy tattoo artist or a slurry teenage girl, the upshot is still the same: dude, that sucks.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The upshot is still the same: People are either stupid or jerks.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people have NO common sense these days...

Anyway, she'll probably grow into it. :)

horppa

horppa

Imagine being so fuckin stupid to be hammered or on drugs that you pass out getting the tattoo.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the tattoo artist is on crack :49: