• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMania Universe 2009

A

abbci

Miami will be the capital of natural bodybuilding this week end with the MuscleMania Universe.
Among the hundred of bodybuilders who will showcase their Muscles on stage we ve got one of our African champ: TCHABE Abraham, runner up of the WOODY Cote d'Ivoire 08.
If any one intend to go to the Ashe Auditorium to attend the show please have some LOUD cheers up to TCHABE, he will be so far from home...
That would be nice.
http://www.africanmuscle.com/Tchabe/Tchabe.htm
or clip #11 @
http://www.africanmuscle.com/WoodyClips.htm
Abraham40JPG-1.jpg

Abraham39JPG-1.jpg

274.JPG

Anoma Yao -ABBCI

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk could be a serious threat in that show if that guy is one of the best!

B

BauBau

that guy is certainly not one of the best! but maybe he has improved!

B

BauBau

i am from romania, and there will be one or two romanian competing. one of them is this guy: Viorel Ristea. he has pretty sick conditioning. wish him the best of luck!!!

2ytql1w-1.jpg

fbmb13-1.jpg

1fh5kh-1.jpg

2z5u4ht-1.jpg

B

BauBau

photos are made by phone i think so the quality is not that good as u can see.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some really retarded posts in this thread...wow

On a positive note both guys look great. Should be a quality show

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for posting the pics.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for one reason or another i don't buy that this romanian fellow is natural. not looking that way and i've seen enough physiques both natty and not to be able to spot them. the first competitor, the black guy, looks very good though and i can see him being natural.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for one reason or another i don't buy that this romanian fellow is natural. not looking that way and i've seen enough physiques both natty and not to be able to spot them. the first competitor, the black guy, looks very good though and i can see him being natural.

ye agree, i dont think that romanian fellow is a natty. he looks awesome, but i just dont buy that he is completely natty with that type of fullness and hardness. now i may be wrong, cant say it a 100%, and in that case kudos to him:borat:

J

jwm02

i am from romania, and there will be one or two romanian competing. one of them is this guy: Viorel Ristea. he has pretty sick conditioning. wish him the best of luck!!!

2ytql1w-1.jpg

fbmb13-1.jpg

1fh5kh-1.jpg

2z5u4ht-1.jpg
He is very impressive. That's the part of the world (Balkans) that produced awesome weightlifters in the Olympics, year after year.

B

BauBau

ye agree, i dont think that romanian fellow is a natty. he looks awesome, but i just dont buy that he is completely natty with that type of fullness and hardness. now i may be wrong, cant say it a 100%, and in that case kudos to him:borat:

he is sponsored by met-rx for this show. he said that he used all the products. if he is a natty or not... i dont know what to say because i am not intitled to answer for him.

B

BauBau

here is another romanian competitor in the musclemania. he is viorel ristea`s training partner. he says he is not that sure he will compete but i think he will. his name is Iana Ionut:

jzvhfs-1.jpg

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

The two romanian guys don't look so natural to me, and to a lesser degree, so the black guy.I think most in the "natural" circuit do light steroids cycles.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here is another romanian competitor in the musclemania. he is viorel ristea`s training partner. he says he is not that sure he will compete but i think he will. his name is Iana Ionut:

jzvhfs-1.jpg

Natural? Hard to believe...