• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality; precontest 09

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pictures taken at the gym. posting because a couple dudes requested so i figured i'd take the time. about 217lbs, i'm 5'11, and 20 years old. and my camera memory card is only a 16mb so this is all i have.

3weeksoutjuly090041-1.jpg

3weeksoutjuly090051-1.jpg

3weeksoutjuly090061-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great bro! awesome chest, back and abs:2: what do u plan to weigh in at at ur contest?

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pictures taken at the gym. posting because a couple dudes requested so i figured i'd take the time. about 217lbs. and my camera memory card is only a 16mb so this is all i have.

Those are enough to see the good overall package...chest,arms and quads look very good.I don't know how many weeks out you are but you'll be even more tighter with that small waist come contest time...Keep up the good work! :thumbsup2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you flexfan

@ bulkboy, roughly 207. we'll play that by ear though.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall you look good at this point. Legs are a bit skinny, especially from the side. Hammies to be exact. Chest and back thickness is very good. Your structure is also good so I believe you'll look great at the contest day. Stay strong.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good brother, best of luck with your prep!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall you look good at this point. Legs are a bit skinny, especially from the side. Hammies to be exact. Chest and back thickness is very good. Your structure is also good so I believe you'll look great at the contest day. Stay strong.

definately agree on the hammie assesment. thank you.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Nice camo hat. :keke:

Seriously though, I hope your prep goes well.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Looking good man. Like nigster mentioned, your hammies could use some work, and the calves as well? from the front they are overpowered by your quads imo. Other than that everything looks good, chest, arms, back, quads and midsection. The side tricep pose is f. great, chest looks full as hell.

Best of luck with your prep bro, kill the competition!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Looking solid Jase, your chest is really an asset and you've got some good meat on those tris. The only criticism as has already been said is a bit more mass is required in the legs, especially the hams, but a bit more quad sweep couldn't hurt either.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive chest, arms and back looks good, just need some size on legs. Looking good bro!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back shot looks good man, chest is full..hope diet,prep and everything else goes well man.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Awesome chest bro!

Mecca needs this posts!

best of luck.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you very much everyone for the good wishes. it's weird, my legs never look very good in photographs, but personally i consider them to be my 2nd best bodypart though i agree fully with the assesments here that they could use more size from these photos.

looks like it's more lying leg curls and stiff deads for me :keke:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Your looking really good mate. Your chest is awesome and your backs looks great along with those meaty tri's of yours. That side tri looks great!
As people have said, your hammies kinda need more work but overall you look great.

Wish you all the best mate :headbang:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking really good jase, and wish you all the best throughout this contest prep and on stage

you'll do some serious damage when dialed in.
Amazing Chest development and crazy back thickness

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking solid Jase, your chest is really an asset and you've got some good meat on those tris. The only criticism as has already been said is a bit more mass is required in the legs, especially the hams, but a bit more quad sweep couldn't hurt either.

x2