• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What kind of cycle uses a Pro??

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I've always been very curious about this, does anybody know what products and the quantities they use at high levels?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its all dependent on which pro.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in all honesty, most would be shocked to realize that pros do not use as much as many people think, but they do everything consistently.. train, diet, supps.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in all honesty, most would be shocked to realize that pros do not use as much as many people think, but they do everything consistently.. train, diet, supps.

It should be this way bro but I've seen some scary things from amateurs...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It should be this way bro but I've seen some scary things from amateurs...

i know me too man. i'm sure some guys don't use as much as others (ie, phil heath, coleman perhaps, guys with just sick genes) but i've heard some ridiculous amounts coming from guys just competing in the NPC. i can only imagine what some of these guys do when they get their card.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just for the topic I've known several competitors for quite some time...they are all amateurs.One of them is over 40 and does not compete any more but in his best years used to take between 3 and 5 GRAMS of dbol daily...I don't care if you believe me or not, but I couldn't believe my eyes either when I saw a guy throwing two handfuls of white pills in his mouth every morning...another guy spent over 10 000 euros recently preparing for the spring shows (including the IFBB European championships at the end of May)...Only his GH intake daily was over 20 IUs...
Like Big04pimpin said, it depends on the competitor...some get better results with less and place better, but less or more they take alot.
I know that genetics play a big part but it's not only that genetic and muscle memory shit like the Levronereport tries to show, although I don't care if Kevin takes AAS or not, I just don't want to hear one of my alltime favourites sound like John Cena...

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HGH and Slin probably make the biggest differences at that level. High doses of GH.

^^That much Dbol is insane. I wonder if his body could really tolerate that or if his stuff was bunk. You would think that that much would raise blood pressure through the roof.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there are many pros ei..Kai Greene who abuse the shit out of steroids.. i heard from a inside source that he is taking 4,000mg of test per week.. and thats just test.. who knows what else hes on..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there are many pros ei..Kai Greene who abuse the shit out of steroids.. i heard from a inside source that he is taking 4,000mg of test per week.. and thats just test.. who knows what else hes on..

that doesn't sound outlandish for him. i know a couple guys who were national level NPC competitors who used 3 grams of just test weekly. i'm sure kai is not alone in his high dosing.

btw excellent post flexfan. the dbol thing does sound farfetched (you're liver would melt after like a week of doing something like that let alone a cycle, it may have been underdosed/fake) but i totally believe stuff like that goes on.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Markus Ruhl is known for his abuse of dbol as well.. not sure about 5 grams though.. you would die for fuck sakes.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ do you have any other inside stuff on pros? i know you are somewhat close with fouad abiad, any idea what he uses? i don't mean to gossip i'm just sincerely interested.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ do you have any other inside stuff on pros? i know you are somewhat close with fouad abiad, any idea what he uses? i don't mean to gossip i'm just sincerely interested.

i cant spill stuff like that on the open net bro.. if you want pm me

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the dbol thing does sound farfetched (you're liver would melt after like a week of doing something like that let alone a cycle, it may have been underdosed/fake) but i totally believe stuff like that goes on.

...not sure about 5 grams though.. you would die for fuck sakes.

Well amazingly those guys are still alive, but yes they probably had some side effect issues,especially high blood pressure but nothing dangerous happened after all...Actually they all followed the system of the ex-comunistic olympic weightlifters from the 70's and 80's who took shitloads of dbol daily and that stuff was real back then,not like what they sell on the black market today...
When Flex Wheeler visited my country in 2007 I heard that he said that most of the bodybuilders around the world can't achieve the level of the american ones because they measure steroids in miligrams instead of grams...joking or not it's so true...

Swifto

Swifto

3,000-5,000mg/ED Dbol would most likely kill you.

I've heard of user's taking in excess of 200mg/ED.

The blood pressure, estrogen, prostate and cholesterol elevations/problems would have to either cause MASSIVE problems or death. 3-5g/ED has to be a joke or exageratted.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Thread's getting really interesting, the quote about american's bodybuilders using higher dosages, well, you know when I look at competitions held in italy or generally in europe in the amateur circuit and then take a look at the NPC circuit in the USA, well I can clearly see the mass difference, so there must be some truth, in that...

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
taking 5 G of dbol a day doesnt make sense. Why wouldnt you just opt out for another drug or drugs to get the same effect in a more safe manner? Like an injectable for example. I really can believe that 5g a day of any oral is doable, i dont care who it is yr liver can not handle that much of a toxin.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
taking 5 G of dbol a day doesnt make sense. Why wouldnt you just opt out for another drug or drugs to get the same effect in a more safe manner?

Because there wasn't many safe injectables...Dbol was the cheapest and most effective thing around(and still is) which gives you fast gains and strenght...many people don't want to waste their time and money with long acting mild drugs they cannot afford financially...

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because there wasn't many safe injectables...Dbol was the cheapest and most effective thing around(and still is) which gives you fast gains and strenght...many people don't want to waste their time and money with long acting mild drugs they cannot afford financially...

u realize that means a person would have to take 1000 tabs of dianabol a day right? even if they were taking 25 mg tabs they would have to take 200 tabs a day, no way could someone stand to do that, they would die of toxicity. And i dont thin they made dbol in 25mg tabs back then i thought it was all 5 or 10 mg.