• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Michael Jackson died.

Bhana

Bhana

lolz I just got a text from a friend of mine saying MJ might be dead!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
May he RIP.........

and may little boys finally have some peace!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I suppose we'll just have to wait for an official statement.

Edit: CNN have changed their tune...
(CNN) -- Entertainer Michael Jackson has died after being taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, according to multiple reports including the Los Angeles Times and the Associated Press. CNN has not confirmed his death.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unbelievable news.
waiting to hear the final word

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Those people who spent shitloads on tickets for his upcoming UK tour are going to be sooooo pissed!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Actually I just realised that one of my friends has a ticket for his London show. She is going to be bummed.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roids.

Lou gave him a bad stack.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank God... lol

on a serious note.. he died from a heart attack didn't he?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
also.

Farrah fawcett dies at 62...rip
LOS ANGELES – Farrah Fawcett, the "Charlie's Angels" star whose feathered blond hair and dazzling smile made her one of the biggest sex symbols of the 1970s, died Thursday after battling cancer. She was 62.

The pop icon, who in the 1980s set aside the fantasy girl image to tackle serious roles, died shortly before 9:30 a.m. in a Santa Monica hospital, spokesman Paul Bloch said.

Ryan O'Neal, the longtime companion who had reunited with Fawcett as she fought anal cancer, was at her side, along with close friend Alana Stewart, Bloch said.

"After a long and brave battle with cancer, our beloved Farrah has passed away," O'Neal said. "Although this is an extremely difficult time for her family and friends, we take comfort in the beautiful times that we shared with Farrah over the years and the knowledge that her life brought joy to so many people around the world."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090625/...s_obit_fawcett

link dont work but i think its true.