• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bobby Lashley vs Bob Sapp

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Like i said before the fight, Sapp sucks ass, he's a sissy fighter.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
sissy? not really. he worked the fuck outta Nog, before eventually getting armbarred...

Bob Sapp vs. Antonio Nogueira

http://vodpod.com/watch/626441-bob-sapp-vs-antonio-rodrigo-nogueira

I haven't seen that fight, and yes i must agree, it must have been one of his best fights ever, if not the best one.

I called him a "sissy", because of his way of defending, don't know, it's something strange and funny in the same time for a guy of his size when he's fighting.

He is a strange guy, i mean he won in K1 against Ernesto Hoost (4 time champ), and then at a re-match of the two in 2006 (Hoost wanted that match to be his "retiring" fight), Sapp attended the press conference and all, and then he simply ran away from the show.

For that weird "move" of Sapp, Hoost still had a match with Peter Aerts (the reserve fighter - story says that he was having dinner with his family at his home, when he got the call from the promoters), but in the end Hoost won that match, and still there are no "clear" reasons why Sapp ran away - other than some political bullshit..

So that's why i'm saying Sapp is weird as hell, i mean he has a lot of potential imo, but in most of his fights looks like an amateur.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This Link's still working for now:

So much for Lashley standing up with Sapp.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
so like for people who dont watch who won?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff