• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

m1t+test E cycle

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

im planning to start a new cycle of 10 mg of m1t and test E 500 mg for 2 monthes.

wk 1 to 4 test e 500mg twice a week and m1t 10mg ed
wk 5 to 8 test e 500mg only.

thoughts are welcomed

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Test E only should be enough imo. Why do you add the m1t?

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

Test E only should be enough imo. Why do you add the m1t?

not answer your question with another question...why not?

stacking m1t with an injectable like testosterone would minimize the chance for liver toxicity, and would also provide a more balanced cycle in terms of anabolic vs. androgenic effect. A common complaint when Methyl -1 -Testosterone is taken alone is lethargy, which may be due, in part, to its low androgenic component. Stacking it with an androgen like testosterone will usually alleviate this problem quickly, making for a very good compliment to methyl-1 -testosterone.:icon_ninja:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not answer your question with another question...why not?

stacking m1t with an injectable like testosterone would minimize the chance for liver toxicity, and would also provide a more balanced cycle in terms of anabolic vs. androgenic effect. A common complaint when Methyl -1 -Testosterone is taken alone is lethargy, which may be due, in part, to its low androgenic component. Stacking it with an androgen like testosterone will usually alleviate this problem quickly, making for a very good compliment to methyl-1 -testosterone.:icon_ninja:

Second part, I can see your thought process. The first though, how would it minimize the chance for liver toxicity? M1T is serious. I say you could go for it but take something for your liver before, while, and after. It hurt my liver enough to where I could feel it. It works though.