• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HALEY "THE COMET" ..5 WEEKS OUT!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
june28008-1.jpg

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn quad injury....looks to be in great shape though this far out.

warpig

warpig

his legs look sick...great pics Coach

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i dont get this guy, he always looks completely ready like 2 weeks before and then he looks mediocre the day of the competition. He diets for way too long, look at his details, its pointless to look this ripped 5 weeks out, theres nothing left to do now and all thats gonna happen is he's gonna diet for too long and flatten out like always

C

crossfirebmf

We shall see come competition day

mrq4400

mrq4400

legs for the sickos!
arms look kinda tiny tho...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
i dont get this guy, he always looks completely ready like 2 weeks before and then he looks mediocre the day of the competition. He diets for way too long, look at his details, its pointless to look this ripped 5 weeks out, theres nothing left to do now and all thats gonna happen is he's gonna diet for too long and flatten out like always

word.

doesn't he get it?

K

Kappu

Thank god theres pros like you telling these guys how to do it ;)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ lol!

I hope he will do well, thanks for the pics.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is already in contest shape... why does he diets down so early?

T

toNppaz

He looks always good at locker room pics, but in stage something goes wrong. I hope good luck to comet!

Future

Future

So far so good. Dave Henry is looking crazy too.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree bro. I think his prob has always been his bloated gut to. It looks ok from those pics, but I'll be surprised if he doesnt have some distention going on for the competition.