• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Breaking News: Coleman Comeback Confirmed for 2010

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Huzzah! Makes sense to me man.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should rather do something like the Ironman and see what happens

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Thank god he's not coming back this year. He's going to need to bring in a superior package so that he can finally bow out proud, but I still don't think he'll get another Sandow.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
At least his taking more time...

He wants to compete with Levrone again..:turborun:

Joeb23

Joeb23

If anyone can surprise us, Ronnie can. Don't count him out. Remember what happened in 1998...

P

Pain

VIP
If anyone can surprise us, Ronnie can. Don't count him out. Remember what happened in 1998...

Ronnie didn't have the injuries he has now back in 1998.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That will never happen. He is done.

It depends on what you think a Superior package is. I would say he could at least go out with a great package. He probably not win, specially next year with Phil Heath having another year to build. However, Ronnie could leave with being remembered by his last contest and its great shape. Still not sure what he is trying to accomplish by doing this.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It depends on what you think a Superior package is. I would say he could at least go out with a great package. He probably not win, specially next year with Phil Heath having another year to build. However, Ronnie could leave with being remembered by his last contest and its great shape. Still not sure what he is trying to accomplish by doing this.

I just don't see him winning any show worth mentioning. I don't think he can overcome his injuries to win anything, as there are to many good bodybuilders out there now.

P

Pain

VIP
I heard Dorian got his biceps repaired and looking like new for his come back.

My point is, muscle tears can't be repaired to look like they were before the tear. Ronnie's injuries will still be noticeable on stage.

Zendorian

Zendorian

I heard Dorian got his biceps repaired and is making a comeback.

To judge from the recent guestpoosing pics ronnie looks pretty done.

Half back gone, half triceps gone, tear in his right leg.

Altough at least in my mind i still want it to exist a slight bit of hope that the surgery he has made, maybe acctually will make him albe to heal and yet bring his lagging bodyparts back up to a decent level. The man has as said the heart to do it. many ppl here seem to belive it will never happen, but u never know do u?

What im trying to say is just that all have right to their own oppinions, but i think its sad when hes strating to be treated as a joke. I think he deserves more respect than that, cause still he is who he is right? despite choosing to compete again with a maybe broken body ? Hes the champ we all love, i dont get why so many ppl have so much negative things to say. If he choses this, thats up to him, I rather support him hoping he will do good instead of without knowing, saying hes an ended case.

P

Pain

VIP
To judge from the recent guestpoosing pics ronnie looks pretty done.

Half back gone, half triceps gone, tear in his right leg.

Altough at least in my mind i still want it to exist a slight bit of hope that the surgery he has made, maybe acctually will make him albe to heal and yet bring his lagging bodyparts back up to a decent level. The man has as said the heart to do it. many ppl here seem to belive it will never happen, but u never know do u?

What im trying to say is just that all have right to their own oppinions, but i think its sad when hes strating to be treated as a joke. I think he deserves more respect than that, cause still he is who he is right? despite choosing to compete again with a maybe broken body ? Hes the champ we all love, i dont get why so many ppl have so much negative things to say. If he choses this, thats up to him, I rather support him hoping he will do good instead of without knowing, saying hes an ended case.

This isn't about respect. We all respect Ronnie for what he has done. This is about him making a come back with the injuries he has. No one here seems to understand how much a muscle tear can make an impact when you're competing in bodybuilding. Ronnie's tears aren't exactly easy to hide. Ronnie won't be able to hide his lat,leg or tricep tear. If he competes, he'd be fighting to stay in the top 10. Judging at how well he did in 2007.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why Ronnie why? :no:

Still he enjoys the sport that much who can blame him. So what he doesn't come in his best or anywhere near his best. Perhaps he's just doing it cos he loves to do it. Fuck what place he gets.