• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FEDEROV LAST PICS!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
indexfca-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
are these the most recent pics of him ? i thought ive seen some where he looked even smaller. poor guy, it would be tough to have so much expected and to not be able to continue his career.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..yes brotha! ..these are new! ..federov is retired because of a brutal chest tear!

I miss these:

july2004federov-1.jpg

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw him in the Battle for the Olympia 2005, and I thought he was freakishly huge! But seeing him standing next to the other pros (as good as he is), he couldn't place well. Weird that. I'd really like to see some more pictures, he's got a great personality.

Edit: I didn't know about the chest tear I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks much bigger than the average people, good for him. His forearm still looks HUGE.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks much bigger than the average people, good for him. His forearm still looks HUGE.

ya, we had surgery from the injuries and now is looking 20x's better. He even admits that he loses weight really fast.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
remember a couple years ago when people were saying that Fedorov would beat Jay and Ronnie at the Olympia.

lulz. fail.

V

vdawg

he had some of the sickest triceps and fucken huge calves

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

are these the most recent pics of him ? i thought ive seen some where he looked even smaller. poor guy, it would be tough to have so much expected and to not be able to continue his career.

NEVER boy you are wrong you should say POOR RONNIE, incredible physic at 190-200 pounds, the remanent of his triceps and an incredible brachialis is still there, he is RECOVERING FROM THE TERRIBLE SURGERY he received and that was published in russian medical jornals proof of this is the fact that he placed really really bad since he could not gathere or switch the same condition he displayed during the 2003 Russian Grand Prix, During 2004 doctors adviced and warmed Fedorov of resting almost like two years in order to attach the fibers of the implant he received in his pec, looks incredible, decent, just a little bald, but it is not a problem he will sure return as Kevin Levrone or other guys, he is BLOCKY but who cares if he displayed one of the best calves, the best triceps and the best brachialis-forearms and hams of the circuit, I can say Just Paul De Mayo-Phil Heath and Victor Martinez display one of the best triceps side pose ever Fedorov belongs to this group. Looks incredible even being 50 pounds less than Wolf looks incredible next to him, opposite to Ronnie, or not????

R

Ruhlforever

warned sorry

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
remember a couple years ago when people were saying that Fedorov would beat Jay and Ronnie at the Olympia.

lulz. fail.

Not a laughing matter... at his best at that one Russian GP he was the only guy to actualy have made Ronnie look smaller in some of the poses! He had great potential :headbang:

Attachments

• Alex-1.jpg
    Alex-1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 165
  • Alex-2.jpg
    Alex-2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 257
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Badass pics. Arms, baby, aaaaaaaaarms...

R

Ruhlforever

He is with the GIFT, one of the giftest bodybuilders ever, he can recapture mass with hard work and ethics plus roids, he is probably out of juicing, preserving a decent amount of mass.

Snow White

Snow White

Banned
He will may be come back, in a recent interview (http://www.steelfactor.ru/video/1053.html) he've said that his body fully recovered and that he never felt as well as now, he will maybe come back because he feels like he never showed a good shape in the US.

d10-1.jpg

fd10-1.jpg

indexe10-1.jpg

indexe11-1.jpg

dsc_2010-1.jpg

dsc_2011-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Some hot chicks there!

R