• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied About Michael Jackson

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
8yxr2e-1.jpg

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis. Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.

Now for the first time I can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-286274

who would of thought?? :rofl3:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
that is a fake report.

fail.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it goes like this..

Internet > tech > Obama > God.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wouldn't this aforementioned member be Jesus? God would be member number 1, and be someone we have never seen or heard from.

We should crucify Jesus.

In that case webmaster is God, Pain is jesus (which its gonna be raped and crucified) and whos tech? Mary Magdalene? :turborun:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It may be fake or may not be... either way I wouldn't put it past someone to do that. You can sue anyone for practically anything now for ridiculous amounts of money.