• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Melvin Anthony Guest Poses at the 2009 Muscle Mayhem Championships

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His posing routines are getting boring, it's always the same.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His posing routines are getting boring, it's always the same.

I agree. I'm at work and cant view the video, but let me guess. He did his same body popping slide dancing maybe even his lean back? Yea...seen it, don't know how many times now.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. I'm at work and cant view the video, but let me guess. He did his same body popping slide dancing maybe even his lean back? Yea...seen it, don't know how many times now.

He started out doing some slow moves and then half way through he started doing body popping stuff.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He started out doing some slow moves and then half way through he started doing body popping stuff.

yea, same EXACT thing he does every time. It was entertaining the first couple times. The only difference between then and now is the posing song. Boring. Maybe he should just be the next Charles Glass and do a back flip while posing.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea, same EXACT thing he does every time. It was entertaining the first couple times. The only difference between then and now is the posing song. Boring. Maybe he should just be the next Charles Glass and do a back flip while posing.

Charles Glass did that? I've only seen Tommi Thorvilsen and Roelly Winkler (I think it was him) do that.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Charles Glass did that? I've only seen Tommi Thorvilsen and Roelly Winkler (I think it was him) do that.

Yep. Go ahead and Youtube it, that's where I saw it. Thorvilsen is far impressive doing it however considering the weight difference between him and Glass.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His legs look a bit down to me

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yep. Go ahead and Youtube it, that's where I saw it. Thorvilsen is far impressive doing it however considering the weight difference between him and Glass.

for teh lazy people

oh and i agree about Melvin's boring routines, in fact i never liked his routines at all.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well he's guest posing, I guess the popping (whatever it's called) is entertaining. I'm waiting for him to pose like this on the Olympia stage:

Anyway I hope he does well, Melvin's great.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

charles glass did a planche onstage. and if you understand the mechanics and the strength that goes into performing a planche you'd be far far more impressed with it. the backflip is more flashy but i was very impressed when i saw him do that. the man had some functional strength.

edit: he actually does it in the vid tkD posted. that is a great routine. though i think i've seen him hold the planche longer than that in another routine.