• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hardcore gyms in NC??

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well im going to NC (yes!!!!) i need to know if there are any hardcore gyms around the Ft Bragg area, the base its self has like 12 gyms but i dont want to be around military people and training. let me know if anyones from that area, Bambam if your reading this hook it up!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
"Bragg" i thought it's Braaq.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea im stationed in blakes ass haha

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who cares? a gym is a gym.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clearly you've never been kicked out of a gym for deadlifting or doing C&J's :gaygay:

The fuck ? What kind of gay gym were you at ?
I go to a god damn fitness & spa gym and they let people do deadz and cleanz.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clearly you've never been kicked out of a gym for deadlifting or doing C&J's :gaygay:

nice one, that would have been clever if you didnt need such a lame scapegoat to make a clever insult. kicked out of gym for doing deads....? i expect better from you

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I got kicked out a gym for doing t-bar rows in the corner and wearing a beanie. So before I left I grabbed the heaviest dumbbell they had and tossed it in the air. The employee were so scared lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fuck ? What kind of gay gym were you at ?
I go to a god damn fitness & spa gym and they let people do deadz and cleanz.

Standard chain gym (Fitness First chain here in Aust). I wasn't overly impressed. But I got my workout in as I had just about finished by the time they complained.

I got the lecture about how dangerous Olympic lifting was and that their insurance didn't cover it (but it apparently covered guys on bosu balls doing military presses).

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats of getting your v.i.p status back frank :2:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Standard chain gym (Fitness First chain here in Aust). I wasn't overly impressed. But I got my workout in as I had just about finished by the time they complained.

I got the lecture about how dangerous Olympic lifting was and that their insurance didn't cover it (but it apparently covered guys on bosu balls doing military presses).

i was deadlifting in a gym in maryland and they made me roll a bunch of mats and put it under the weight cause it would damage the rubber floor. :keke:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was deadlifting in a gym in maryland and they made me roll a bunch of mats and put it under the weight cause it would damage the rubber floor. :keke:

Oh god I've been there too :bball:

Heaven help the mainstream fitness industry. They clearly don't want people to actually do anything in their facilities.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At the golds gym i work at, in free weight db area, they have all of the benches bolted to ground, etc. also you can chunk dbs if you want. no one cares. i threw a 65 on accident directly at the rack whole thing shook,.. i was aiming for the floor.

M

musclemidget5

I'm new to NC, so I'm not sure how close FT.Bragg is to Raleigh....but, I train at a hardcore gym here. Look up Powerhouse Fitness Center on E.Davie St. Raleigh,NC Here's the #919-833-4940 I hope this helps.