• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tour de France

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today the tour de france gonna start.

Who gonna win? And how much drug use can we expect this year?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Contador.

he will be the winner.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive never been able to see whats so fasinating with this sport. its a ton of dudes biking through the mountains. dont get me wrong its impressive as hell, and probably one of the hardest sports there is. however i dont get the entertainment value of it.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
ive never been able to see whats so fasinating with this sport. its a ton of dudes biking through the mountains. dont get me wrong its impressive as hell, and probably one of the hardest sports there is. however i dont get the entertainment value of it.

when they start the real climbs and you see the sprinters trowing the towel at the start and Lance Armstrong just leaving everyone behind.. it's something else..

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just like to watch lance win

warpig

warpig

Lance is in 3rd I believe, and once it gets into the mountains hes going to dominate

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its kind of weird for him to already be this high

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its kind of weird for him to already be this high

Why would that be? He did great in the first race which was more than just an opening race as it used to be. After today the first big mountain race with an up hill arrival it would be pretty obvious he would place top 10 at least.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do think contador will win the one. Every big round he entered he won the last few years.

Sad to see gesink leaving yesterday because of an injury he was Dutch hope in the Tour.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would that be? He did great in the first race which was more than just an opening race as it used to be. After today the first big mountain race with an up hill arrival it would be pretty obvious he would place top 10 at least.

If you followed lance in the past he normally doesn't even get into the top 10 before the mountain stages. This time he was already 2nd after 3 stages? I think.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think lance still makes a good chance to win this if he can beat contador.