• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SHREDDED PHIL HEATH

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the next MR OLYMPIA baby :turborun:

philheath98-1.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Incredible.... I agree, I think this is Phil's year.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He ain't called The Gift for nothin'. Once Phil knocks off Jay/Dex, I think he'll remain Mr. Olympia for quite some time. Years!

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, sometimes I forget how amazing Phil looks.
He ain't called The Gift for nothin'. Once Phil knocks off Jay/Dex, I think he'll remain Mr. Olympia for quite some time. Years!
Agreed. He's so young and still only has a couple years of bodybuilding on him, he only has room to improve. Once he gets Olympia, it's basically his unless he messes up.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Man. Just, man.

He looks like Ronnie chewing that gum at :33 :49:

Savjav

Savjav

u can see how shredded his glutes are through his briefs, thats freaking insane

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Snow White

Snow White

Banned
u can see how shredded his glutes are through his briefs, thats freaking insane

Yeah! I was so surprised!

A think this year it will be difficult for him (because of the las pictures shape). But it's still possible, he have some time.

A really think that this year Greene can take the sandow, that Dex and Phill will be not so far, that Jay will fight to take his title back (it will be difficult be cause of his asymmetry), I can see Wolf in top5, Branch not far too... than all the "outsiders" Freeman, Samuel, Melvin, Dennis James, Hide, Martinez, Ruhl... yeah it will be a real great Olympia this year!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Phill will be at the top for the Sandow.

kai will be 4th after Dex and Jay.

That's not Natzo talking it's the ASC top five pick champion!

(remember the ASC top five champion reserves his right to change his picks as new photos of the Mr.O contenders are released. Till that you can believe that this predictions are 99% correct at the time they are made.)

kind regards

The ASC top five pick Champion!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phill will be at the top for the Sandow.

kai will be 4th after Dex and Jay.

That's not Natzo talking it's the ASC top five pick champion!

(remember the ASC top five champion reserves his right to change his picks as new photos of the Mr.O contenders are released. Till that you can believe that this predictions are 99% correct at the time they are made.)

kind regards

The ASC top five pick Champion!

tkD approved :headbang:

:D

Hate

Hate

He will never be Mr O , beacuse of his bone structure . To narrow pecs , not very wide , Wolf just smokes his ass , Kai has way better bone structure , Jay too , etc.

So stop talking shit , Phil will never be Mr O .

/end of thread .

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He will never be Mr O , beacuse of his bone structure . To narrow pecs , not very wide , Wolf just smokes his ass , Kai has way better bone structure , Jay too , etc.

/end of thread .

34j4nsn-1.jpg

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

/end of thread .
You're an idiot.
First of all, Wolf smokes his ass? Who placed ahead of Wolf last year again on his Olympia debut after only bodybuilding for 6 years? Oh right, Phil Heath. Yeah, damn, Phil got smoked for sure. Smart ass.