• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TRIPLE H AND PALUMBO MUSCLE & FITNESS SEPT 2009

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mfhhh_018-1.jpg

mfhhh_065-1.jpg

mfhhh_038-1.jpg

CHECK OUT DAVE PALUMBO AND TRIPLE H IN THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF MUSCLE & FITNESS MAGAZINE!

You read that right! Our own Dave Palumbo (in the bright neon green "SPECIES" tank top) throws down, hardcore, old-school chest and back with WWE Superstar Triple H in the September 09 issue of Muscle & Fitness magazine. Dave has been working with Trip since well before his World Wrestling Championship victory over Randy Orton at Wrestlemania.

And, the work is paying off! As you marvel at the incredible size and condition of the WWE superstar, remember that he is subject to perhaps the most stringent drug testing program in the country. Trip has been following Dave's high protein, low carb, moderate fat, ketogenic diet for over a year now and he's always in killer shape.

Make sure to check out the hardcore back and chest workout that Dave puts Triple H through right in the WWE Headquarter's Gym. Find out all the secrets that help Triple H to be one of the biggest, hardest, WWE Superstars!

So, don't waste any time! Get down to the newstand and pick up September's issue of M&F magazine. You won't be disappointed!

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thanks for posting man

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palumbo looks weird: bald, small and ugly.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you marvel at the incredible size and condition of the WWE superstar, remember that he is subject to perhaps the most stringent drug testing program in the country.

i very much doubt that

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have to agree bout' how Palumbo looks,..
HHH is looking great for sure !!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry but when did palumbo ever look good?

N

new man

plambo neva leave the growth H man his face looks freaky