• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Robert Burneika training chest (recent)

Snow White

Snow White

Banned
Chest Workout

Last edited by a moderator:
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Snow, Robert is really strong guy, as many Lithuanians are :gaysign: . He'll get his pro card soon... wtf he speaks polish???

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus christ, his ROM is downright horrible on that incline bb press. he's moving the bar like 4 inches:no: goes to show how many of these guys build muscle despite off, instead of because off how they train. guess u can get away with this shit as long as ure on a truckload of chemicals.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus christ, his ROM is downright horrible on that incline bb press. he's moving the bar like 4 inches:no: goes to show how many of these guys build muscle despite off, instead of because off how they train. guess u can get away with this shit as long as ure on a truckload of chemicals.

Agreed, that incline BB press was horrible.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Thanks Snow! keep up the good work!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah his ROM is not the good, but he's a strong dude for sure !!!

thanks for the vid snow :thumbsup2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

sure hes strong, but still i think he would have to take off a plate per side if he was to actually do it properly. i mean, the bar is half a meter away from his chest on every rep.

Serafin

Serafin

Yes, he speaks Polish, because he's advertising one of the Polish supplements distributors.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
awesome post! im a fan of burneika he's great but he looks like Will Sasso from Madtv

3361976666_7f279094be-1.jpg
willsasso01-1.jpg

_W5Q1783_ILFOUBVXYM-1.jpg
21_willsasso_ss_mg_5425.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
If he will nail his condition, he'll win the pro status this year at the USA's.

V

vdawg

looks like vin diesel and jason statham had a baby

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agreed. He is one strong guy, but I guess when you are that huge you can use any kind of ROM you want lol

And the music in the background sounds like old video game music.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Yeah, it seems to work for him so what does it matter to you? his chest is pretty big. plus he makes up for his shitty ROM on the incline bench by having decent ROM with dumbells. I doubt u can get a chest like his by using a truckload of chemiclals alone. I i could look like him simply by usint a truckload a chemicles, i would kiss my kidneys goodbye and hop on the juice train

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, it seems to work for him so what does it matter to you? his chest is pretty big. plus he makes up for his shitty ROM on the incline bench by having decent ROM with dumbells. I doubt u can get a chest like his by using a truckload of chemiclals alone. I i could look like him simply by usint a truckload a chemicles, i would kiss my kidneys goodbye and hop on the juice train

being big is not an excuse for using shitty form. being big doesent equate to being a training guru. its not cool at all when someone throws on alot of weight and proceedes to hoist it up with the worst form ever. i see this alot, people who throw on 4 plates on squats, and then barely bend their knees or people who like this guy slabs on alot of weight in the bench, and then moves the bar like 2 inches. its ridicolous, dangerous and theyre setting a bad example for new trainees.

Snow White

Snow White

Banned
look on that biceps in the plane (first video) :food-snacking::eek4:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
being big is not an excuse for using shitty form. being big doesent equate to being a training guru. its not cool at all when someone throws on alot of weight and proceedes to hoist it up with the worst form ever. i see this alot, people who throw on 4 plates on squats, and then barely bend their knees or people who like this guy slabs on alot of weight in the bench, and then moves the bar like 2 inches. its ridicolous, dangerous and theyre setting a bad example for new trainees.

He's not moving the bar like 2 inches, at 2:10 he didnt go very deep with the 4 plates but he didnt lock out either. He kept the weight in the middle. maybe he has a reason for keeping the weight in the middle of the movement and not going so deep, maybe he is feeling something you are not seeing. If you wanna talk about dangerous training go look at Brutal Bertil Fox train.