• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2 year old lights up cigarette and smokes it

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MrChewiebitums 17 years ago :coolguy:

H

Hane

Something is fucked!
100$ he'll be transporting loads of ciggs within 15 years throu the border.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*waits for tech or IS to come in, saying its his choice how he wants to live his life*:49:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow wtf!? :omgwtf:
They are all laughing like it is no big deal.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*waits for tech or IS to come in, saying its his choice how he wants to live his life*:49:

He's a child under the law... it's up to his parents to do a good job raising him and preventing this.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shitz lol.. but what do you excpect from eastern european countrys..

P

Pain

VIP
2-year-old child who can’t even eat candy knows how to smoke skillfully and curse shocks people.

The user that made the post says, this video was recorded by a friend while he was eating barbecued fish; it was him that put it on the web. The child’s parents sell fish at a food market, and since there are some bad people there, the bad behavior of the adults present led to what we see in this video. The original poster also says that this child’s behavior fully illustrates the meaning of the saying “With good people you learn to be a good person, with bad people you learn to be a bad person.”

The innocent and angelic child is blameless. With the exception of a small number of people that take this as a form of entertainment, most people vehemently condemn the adults in this child’s life. Many people think this child’s parents are disgraceful, and many also insult those that stand and gawk at the scene for a laugh. This ruins the child, their conscious has completely disappeared.

[In the video] we only see the child dexterously take the cigarette tucked behind his ear, his right hand with a cigarette and his left holding up a lighter. Possibly because his hand isn’t strong enough, he flicks the lighter but fails to light the cigarette. The child simply places the cigarette directly in his mouth, both hands holding the lighter to light up the cigarette. After it’s lit, he uses all his strength to inhale twice, and then rests the cigarette between the index and middle fingers of his right hand. Glowing with pride, he starts smoking in front of the adults.

:bitelip:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Retarded parents.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres no way a 2 yr old has motor skills that good.. fuck me if its true.. stupid parents should be shot.. nothing funny about this at all.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
yes, another tax payer :D lol

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres no way a 2 yr old has motor skills that good.. fuck me if its true.. stupid parents should be shot.. nothing funny about this at all.

Yeah that's what amazed me... The boy has a lot of skill, going to waste.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Might be like Benjamin Button...he's really an 80 year old dude inside a baby's body...:dunnodude:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Might be like Benjamin Button...he's really an 80 year old dude inside a baby's body...:dunnodude:

2gx48dk-1.jpg