• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Recall of Whey Protein Concentrate

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bloomingdale, IL – July 2, 2009 – NOW Foods has issued a voluntary recall for NOW Foods products containing whey protein concentrate due to potential Salmonella contamination. This is an extension of the voluntary recall being conducted by the company’s supplier Plainview Milk Products Cooperative.

NOW Foods has not received any reports of illness related to whey protein concentrate.

The products being recalled include 12 products and 29 lots. The lot numbers listed below are the only ones affected and should not be consumed. Customers should return the product to the store where it was purchased for a full refund.

NOW Foods has provided information on the voluntary recall to all retail customers nationwide who purchased the specific lots regarding this voluntary recall via fax, phone or mail.

Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (i.e., infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis.

NOW Foods is a nationwide manufacturer and distributor of dietary supplements and natural foods that has been GMP certified by Natural Products Association since 2000.

Consumers with additional questions may call the NOW Foods Customer Service Department at 1-888-NOWFOODS (1-888-669-3663) extensions 268, 317, or 318

More info:

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm170447.htm

Bhana

Bhana

I doubt a lot of people use that brand anyway

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

i use their BCAA its good.