• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Wire or The Shield

P

Pain

VIP
Which show should I start watching first?

Snow White

Snow White

Banned
Without any hesitation The Shield!

R

radguym

The Wire of course

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terrible series. Both of them just terrible.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Despite never seeing large commercial success or winning any major television awards, The Wire has frequently been described by critics as one of the greatest television series of all time. The show is recognized for its realistic portrayal of urban life, artistic ambitions, and uncommonly deep exploration of sociopolitical themes.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Despite never seeing large commercial success or winning any major television awards, The Wire has frequently been described by critics as one of the greatest television series of all time. The show is recognized for its realistic portrayal of urban life, artistic ambitions, and uncommonly deep exploration of sociopolitical themes.

2qlvh4x-1.jpg

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the Wire is meant to be the cleverer and more realistic and intellectual of the two, but the Shield is just good entertainment.

I haven't seen either. Nor the Sopranos.

P

Pain

VIP
I ended up watching The Shield Ep1 and then The Wire Ep1. I'm going to work my through The Wire first as its seems a lot better.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP

Thanks. You convinced me to never watch TV again with your amazing insight to these shows. I'm going to go kill myself as I have nothing else to live for.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks. You convinced me to never watch TV again with your amazing insight to these shows. I'm going to go kill myself as I have nothing else to live for.

Common, don't be so pessimistic ! You still have your great loo... oh shi-

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't seen The Wire. I really liked the first season or two of The Shield but lost interest after awhile.