• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NRL star 'didn't mean to defecate' in hall

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
:bowroflarms:

NRL star Nate Myles tells of hotel diarrhoea

By James Phelps

The Daily Telegraph

July 07, 2009 02:00am

NRL star Nate Myles last night apologised for the act that yesterday saw him suspended for six weeks, claiming that he had not intentionally defecated in the corridor of a luxury NSW Central Coast hotel.

Speaking to The Daily Telegraph, Myles claimed the incident was "a terrible accident" caused by a stomach bug that has been with him since before Origin II.

"I am just very embarrassed and very sorry," Myles said.

The Roosters forward was staying at the Crowne Plaza Terrigal with teammates Mitchell Pearce, Willie Mason and Mark O'Meley at the weekend after attending a junior league fundraiser.

He said the group had been out until about 4am.

"I had been asleep for about four hours and I got up to go to the toilet," Myles said last night.

"It was dark and I was a bit dazed. The door to the toilet was right next to the entry door and I went through the wrong one.

"The door locked behind me and I was stranded."

Myles said he had diarrhoea and was horrified when he realised he was locked out of his room.

He said he was still suffering from the same stomach bug that affected him while in camp with the Queensland Origin team.

He said despite being stark naked, he attempted to gain entry to a neighbouring hotel room where a family was leaving.

"I just asked them if I could use their toilet," Myles said.

The family refused and shut the hotel room door, leaving Myles in the corridor. He said he then knocked on Pearce's door but the halfback failed to respond.

Myles last night said he immediately offered to pay the hotel's cleaning bill.

"I paid for cleaning straight away," he said.

"Once again I would just like to say 'sorry'."

Releasing a statement about the incident last night, NRL CEO David Gallop said: "I respect the fact that Nate tried to make amends to the guests involved and that he rang me to apologise but saying sorry simply isn't enough.

"There are many inspirational people in our game from the grass roots to the NRL and they do not deserve to be associated with this sort of behaviour," Gallop said.

The official NRL statement of the incident said noise complaints were made against the room in which some of the Roosters players were staying at 3.45am and 4am.

"Shortly after 8am on Sunday morning Myles was apparently disorientated and naked in a hotel corridor and attempted to gain entry into the room of a family who was leaving their accommodation," the statement read.

"A short time after his entry was refused and the family had left he was found to have defecated elsewhere in the hotel corridor and was later discovered in a fire escape."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25744764-421,00.html

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
shit just got funny :49:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
woah. that is spectacular news lol!!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
NRL players are nothing but complete fucking retards.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ I concur at what kurt said

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NRL: a shit sport.