It would still be more upper back dominant that rear delt. Using a wider grip would hit the delts more.
Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion
1. Only pressing movements for chest.
2. Rack deadlift for back
3. Curl-grip bench press for triceps (a real killer)
4. Close-grip floor press for triceps
5. Incline dumbbel curls for bis
6. Front squats for quads
7. Chin-ups for back and bis
8. Good mornings for lower back, glutes and hams
9. Low reps!! (3-6)
10. Ketosis for fat loss
1) "Real" Squats
2) Bench Presses
5)Dumbbell shoulder presses
6)Close-grip bench presses
10)Incline bench presses
These are my top 10. There are more exercises that work great for me, but I only listed my main mass builders.
Not really things that "work" for me as much as tidbits I've learned over the years. A lot of it is common sense with a bit of insight thrown in.
1. Don't neglect legs.
2. Learn to love the barbell.
3. There are always better options than machines.
4. The mirror is more honest than the scale.
5. Deadlifts are pretty great.
6. Strength leads to gains.
7. Diet is pretty damn important.
8. Do research.
9. As you get older, the chance of injury increases.
10. Ignore 99% of what you hear.
1. Cheater BB Curls - not every session but couple times a month.
2. Proper rotator warmups for shoulder health
3. 5 minutes on the bicycle prior to legs for good warmup
4. High reps for legs
5. Grip work works wonders for forearm growth
cant think of anything else off the top of my head.