• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez's Sister is Missing

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MANHATTAN (WABC) -- Police are searching for clues in the mysterious disappearance of a mother in Lower Manhattan.

When she didn't get off the train and didn't walk through the front door, her family knew something was very wrong.

Eridania Rodriguez, 46, was last seen by her family on Tuesday afternoon.

Eridania Rodriguez, 46, punched in for work at 2 Rector Street around 5 p.m. She donned her blue uniform, chatted with other after-hours employees and was last seen on security cameras around 7 p.m., according to a lawyer for her family, Daniel Ferreira.

Then, she disappeared.

The building's cameras never recorded her leaving the skyscraper. She didn't meet up with co-workers for her regular subway ride home to Manhattan's Washington Heights section. Her purse and street clothes remained in her locker.

"It's hard. I'm scared and nervous. People say think positive. Everything can come out good, but it's a guy. We don't know if she got raped or something," her daughter Yaniris Figueroa said.

Her daughter was referring to a man who her mother believed stalked her. He is a man who also worked the night shift at the Rector Street office building.

"He used to look at her weird. When she was cleaning, he would just stare at her. She would call me or my sister and said stay on the phone with me. She was scared," Figueroa said.

Police questioned that man along with several of the Inwood woman's cleaning service co-workers.

Investigators combed the building, screened surveillance video and carried sledged hammers inside the financial district building Wednesday night.

Security in the building is typical for the financial district. Employees need identification cards to enter. Security cameras cover every entrance and many public areas. Every visitor is photographed before they are allowed up from the lobby.

Officials at the company that operates the building, Stellar Management, declined to comment.

Built in 1909, the skyscraper has more than 400,000 square feet of interior space and rises 26 stories. Besides Studio Daniel Libeskind, the building's tenants include the architectural firm NBBJ, several law firms and, until recently, a division of the city's transportation department.

The grandmother of three, Rodriguez is also the sister of Victor Martinez, a top-ranked professional bodybuilder.

"People say that nobody knows what happened to her. Somebody has to know something," Figueroa said.

Now her three kids and husband leap at every phone call and screen every voice message. With every telephone ring and every door knock, they don't know if police will deliver good or bad news.

Last edited by a moderator:
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
outch i hope she's ok.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Relevance is relative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
46 year old grandmother of three.

lol.

N

new man

what victoe sis she is a rodrigaz not martinez

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope everything turns out fine

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have they checked behind the couch?

A lot of things I've lost have turned up there :e5dunno:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what victoe sis she is a rodrigaz not martinez

90% of the time when a female marries a man,
the female takes the mans last name in their marriage.

P

power

I will pray that she is ok, but as far as the reports i have seen, she never left the building were she worked, and there was this guy that was stalking her, I feel bad for the family and vic, hope every thing turns out well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wow this sux, i wouldnt be suprized if victor drops out of the O if she turns up stale

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
The man is in trouble if Vic finds him..
:bball:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His sis life is far more important than this, but Vic would lose a lot of weight due to stress. Same happened to Dex when his ex-wife suddenly dissapeared.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His sis life is far more important than this, but Vic would lose a lot of weight due to stress. Same happened to Dex when his ex-wife suddenly dissapeared.

.... i`d give up my sis to get to the O
anyways i hope it all turns ok for vic...