• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lemon water DEXTOX??

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
squarevaseforicecubes-1.jpg

Has anyone ever tried or believes in this stuff. Saw a guy in a gym with a gallon of water with cut up lemons and lime, told me he drinks it all day to cleanse and detox his body.

Does this stuff along with cardio help cut that body fat that we all hate?

Flame away....

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My old workout partner did it for like a week. He lived off lemon juice, water and like chili powder i think it was. He felt like shit doing it but afterwards felt good. He said it probably wasn't worth it but glad he did because he cut out all crap from his diet while and after he did it. Kinda of a mental breaker for him.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think there is one word here that should sound the alarm bells as to how useless this is: DETOX.

Definition:
Detox (noun) pro- dee-tocs
1) Remove cash from the wallet of the health conscious consumer.
2) Scam perpetuated by nutritionists who like to ignore any actual science and understanding.

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hear you tim but lemons are cheap..i get like 4 for a dollar at wally world and limes are like 6 for a dollar.

B

brian.garvin21

i just know that the lemon with honey helps us reduce our weight but it should be taken early in the morning.:doh:

squarevaseforicecubes-1.jpg

Has anyone ever tried or believes in this stuff. Saw a guy in a gym with a gallon of water with cut up lemons and lime, told me he drinks it all day to cleanse and detox his body.

Does this stuff along with cardio help cut that body fat that we all hate?

Flame away....