• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez sister found dead

P

power

My condolences go out to the family

[h=1]MISSING MOM'S BODY FOUND AT 2 RECTOR ST.[/h] [h=2]HIDDEN IN AIR-CONDITIONING VENT[/h]
  • By LARRY CELONA, MICHELLE KASKE, JOHN DOYLE and KIRSTEN FLEMING
  • Last Updated: 7:10 AM, July 12, 2009
  • Posted: 1:12 PM, July 11, 2009

A beefy Staten Island creep with a history of violence was closely watched by police yesterday after investigators found what they believe is the body of a missing cleaning woman in the Financial District office tower where she worked.
Tattooed tough guy Joseph Pabon, 26, was not arrested, but cops were camped outside his house and followed him -- at times with five cruisers -- when as he came and went.
Pabon is a freight-elevator operator at 2 Rector St., where Eridania Rodriguez, a mother of three, vanished Tuesday.
He was grilled by cops for a full day after the disappearance, but was released after securing a lawyer.

"He's definitely a suspect," a police source said.
Pabon had scratches on his arms, worked the same night as the victim and suspiciously didn't finish his shift, sources said.
Yesterday morning, a police officer found a fully-clothed woman's body lying face-down in a 12th-floor air vent at the office building.
Last night, the remains were removed from the duct and taken to the Medical Examiner's Office for examination.
Rodriguez was set to start cleaning the fifth-floor bathrooms at 7:30 p.m. when she called colleague Rosa Quezada to say she'd been oddly summoned to the eighth floor. She didn't say who gave those instructions.
Her co-workers became worried when she failed to meet them for dinner at 9 p.m. and failed to answer her cellphone.
Quezada and a supervisor later found Rodriguez's belongings -- including a hair clip -- on the eighth floor, but she was gone.
Pabon had a key to the restricted 12th floor.
Quezada said the elevator operator has a reputation for having a short fuse.
"He has a very strong character," she said, although she added she never saw the behavior herself. "Sometimes when things wouldn't go his way, his co-workers would have to tell him to calm down because his temper would flare."
The rage allegedly surfaced in April when he was arrested for punching and choking girlfriend Lisamarie Blumenberg, 28, before throwing a bowling ball through her car windows in a drunken rage.
Rodriguez's family was heartbroken over yesterday's grim discovery and urged cops to close in on their suspect.
"I just hope they arrest this guy," Rodriguez's brother, Victor Martinez, 35, said of Pabon.
But Pabon's sister insisted that he is innocent. "My brother does not know her," she said. "[The police] are abusing my brother for no reason."
His criminal history dates to 2002, sources said. Pabon has pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and driving without a license. He was also charged with misdemeanor unauthorized use of a vehicle and trespassing and contempt, which were dismissed.
Early yesterday, Pabon was seen having a loud, heated argument with baby mama Nina Finazzo outside his home.
"They were both crying," said neighbor Constantino Palermo, 40. "They both looked stressed. He was wiping his tears on his T-shirt."
Pabon, wearing pajama pants with pictures of Corona beer bottles on them, then hugged a child sitting in the back seat of Finazzo's SUV.
"I trust him," she said afterward. "I wouldn't leave my child with him if I thought he was a murderer. He's a good father."
Finazzo said that Pabon volunteered to help find Rodriguez.
"He even told me if there was anything he could do to help find this woman, he would," she added.
Later in the afternoon, Pabon left his home with Blumenberg, but was tailed by police.
He returned at around 4:15 p.m. with five unmarked cruisers in tow and refused to answer several questions from a reporter.
He also told his female companion to "shut up" after she hinted she'd stand by her man.
Pabon left a few minutes later, and the police caravan followed along.

Credit to NY Post
.http://www.nypost.com/seven/07112009/news/regionalnews/manhattan/missing_moms_body_found_178748.htm

A body was found stuffed in an air-conditioning vent at 2 Rector St. this morning -- and it appears to be the mother of three who mysteriously disappeared while working inside the building last week, police said.

Police made the grim discovery on the 12th Floor at 8:50 a.m., four floors above where Eridania Rodriguez, 46, was believed to be working on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.

Bhana

Bhana

RIP

Wonder how this will effect his olympia prep?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh shit, that's wrong!! my condolences go out to his family.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
May she rest in peace, sad, very sad...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
thats horrible... i was expecting something like this, the missing news didnt sound to good. i hope victor holds up well. i also hope they catch the son of a bitch who did it.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Condolences to Vic and his family, I hope this tragic loss will give him motivation to do the better he can at the O, DON'T GIVE UP VIC!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RIP

sad news:( like vic havent been through enough, with a major injury last year and now this. hope he finds strenght in this difficult time, and i hope they catch the scumbag who did this.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
That's fucking awful news.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. SO SAD TIME FOR VIC: Condolences!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Shit this is sad news. RIP. And I hope Vic can stay strong through this time.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's some sad news, RIP Eridania Rodriguez.

Cookie monster

Cookie monster

absolutely horrible. I hope Vic holds strong through such a tragic time. R.I.P Eridania

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Condolences to Vic and his family, I hope this tragic loss will give him motivation to do the better he can at the O, DON'T GIVE UP VIC!!!
How would finding out your sister's dead give you motivation? That makes no sense to me.

First his mother, now his sister. Rough few years for Victor.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
My condolences

Hopefully, Vic dont take it as hard as I did when I lost my mother

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
R.I.P
Such sad news to hear and i wish vic and the rest of his family and those who knew her the best of wishes

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awful my prayers go out to his family.