• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 100 *spoilers*

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, Lesnar smashed Mir like a steak hammer tenderizing meat. GSP is just nuts, and I was literally worried that Bisbing could have had some kind of serious head injury after that punch and then the smash on the ground.

Nice card overall.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does anybody has a link for the lesnar - mir fight? i can't find anything on youtube... :tear:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does anybody has a link for the lesnar - mir fight? i can't find anything on youtube... :tear:

yeah, I downloaded it on youtube... lemme try and upload it "private".

P

Pain

VIP
The Lesner/Mir fight was nothing special. The GSP fight was the best on the card.

Kanav

Kanav

fight of the night for me was hendo ruining michael "down for the count" bisping

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Bisping vs Henderson fight was insane. I loved that one.

The Alves vs GSP fight was awesome as well. Alves did pretty decent considering he didn't stand much of a chance. Oh and wtf is with a Brazilian not knowing how to grapple?

Kanav

Kanav

^ he knows how to grapple, its just that gsp has better overall wrestling. The fact that alves was able to continuously get back to his feet was insane. His sprawl still needs work though.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ he knows how to grapple, its just that gsp has better overall wrestling. The fact that alves was able to continuously get back to his feet was insane. His sprawl still needs work though.

Exactly what I meant. He has no clue how to sprawl or defend against a simple take down. He is never going to be a champion unless he works on that. His getting up was insane, and showed great work ethic and he didn't give up even when he knew he was bested. But he just fought with brute strength and force. He has a lot of work to do.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1247367977823-1.gif

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just looking at that though... Mazagatti did a good job trying to stop it, he basically starts to run over the instant Bisping hits the ground.... Henderson was just right on top of him.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Thanks Lion

Kanav

Kanav

Just looking at that though... Mazagatti did a good job trying to stop it, he basically starts to run over the instant Bisping hits the ground.... Henderson was just right on top of him.

its yamasaki bro

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
"late" hits happen all the time. it's the nature of the beast. this is a combat sport, people get punched.

besides, Hendo did the correct thing. fighters are taught to keep going until the referee stops you.

most professional fighters have stated that they'd rather take a few hits on the ground before the ref steps in, just so there is no debate on whether the fight was stopped too early.