• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PCT advice URGENT please

bulkinprogres

bulkinprogres

I'm on my last two weeks of sustanon & deca durabolin (8 weeks) cycle.

250mg/week sustanon (on sunday)
250mg/week deca (on wednesday, but I have only for 7 weeks)

PCT 1st choice
from 7th sustanon shot I could take 100mg of proviron for 1week ED.
after 8th shot of sutanon I could start (monday) HCG 2000 (2 times/week) with 75mg of proviron ED.
next week HCG 2000 (2 times/week) with 50mg of proviron ED.
Total 3 weeks of proviron and 2 of this weeks with HCG.
After HCG & proviron I'll start clomid (100mg 1st week – 50mg 2nd week)alone for two weeks and after clomid about 2 or 3 weeks of femara.

PCT 2nd choice
After last shot of sutanon (sunday) I could start (monday) HCG 2000 (2 times/week) for 2 weeks
After HCG I'll start clomid (100mg 1st week – 50mg 2nd week) and after clomid about 2 or 3 weeks of femara.

PCT3d choice
After last shot of sutanon (sunday) I could saty OFF for 1 weeks from anythings.
After this week i'll start (monday) HCG 2000 (2 times/week) for 2 weeks
After HCG I'll start clomid (100mg 1st week – 50mg 2nd week) and after clomid about 2 or 3 weeks of femara.

Excuse me for my englis and thanks a lot for yor kindly advice

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would run hcg the whole cycle 250-500 iu shots twice per week. Proviron only on cycle. Then run your SERM at a normal dose.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think your over thinking things a little bit. Go ahead and start the hcg up with about two shots left to get them back going. Run the hcg along with your clomid/nolva lowering the hcg to none while staying on clomid/nolva for a week. Femera I dont believe would be needed for that cycle seeing its only 8 weeks and low dosage.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you don't need hcg off of only an 8 week cycle. nolvadex works wonders. keep lifting, keep eating, you'll lose nothing. the mind is the most powerful influence of the body, if you mentally defeat yourself because you know you're not on gear, then you're destined to lose your gains. stay strong dude.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thats what i was going to say. no need for hcg. just take a 4-6 week nolva pct and you should be good to go.

akita

akita

^^ hm,I agree with you guys,but I would include clomid to pct anyway, 2x a day,one in the morning,and one in the evening...

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you do have HCG, and you shut down hard from cycles, use it. There is no reason not to use it if you are getting it for some what cheap and easily getting your hands on it.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ hm,I agree with you guys,but I would include clomid to pct anyway, 2x a day,one in the morning,and one in the evening...

No need to split the dosage. Half lifes of Nolva and Clomid are both very long. I always take it before bed.

Also hCG is cheap, extremely effective and definitely makes recovery easier. Why not use it? Google "Swale's Protocol".