• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish vs Duality

Who wins?

• Total voters
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First two arent the same pose but who cares..?

294qez6-1.jpg

28iyofq-1.jpg

119ytc0-1.jpg

2rwsr2v-1.jpg

o7u9o3-1.jpg

2aev5w9-1.jpg

vhz5uw-1.jpg

PS. Sorry for typing Duality, lol typos :duh:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We need Jase to get some shots next to Darrem.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still cant get over how big jason's chest is....

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ true, but turk wins this one

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol wow. i'm guessing this is all the rage in the mod section. this is cute.

this forum could be renamed the "turk appreciation board" and not skip a beat......i'm not expecting fairness so some of you can just have at it.

IMG_66602-1.jpg

IMG_66541-1.jpg

a completely accidental omission, i'm sure :bitelip:

btw turk may i add that i have tremendous respect for you and think you are a fantastic bodybuilder. i didn't make this thread or have any idea about it. this is not personal at all brother i just want you to know that i think you're a great guy. i really do mean that.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Done, my bad...

:xmaswiggle:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am going to be fair and objective.

In a bodybuilding show I believe Turk would win thanks to his incredible fucking conditioning. But looking at genetical characteristics Jason's chest is fucking massive compared to Turks and it looks much more aesthetic, overall package included.

Turks wins, but if Jason would be as conditioned I really think Jason would win. Both amazing though.
In before shitstorm of people judging my post.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just gotta say Duality has the potential to bring a lot more to the table if he nailed his condition.

B

BauBau

first of all bad light for duality, so its hard to really compare but i think turk wins but not by far. side tri, front lat spread are taken by duality.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Turk wins some poses and Jason some.
Jason isn't natrual though

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I am going to be fair and objective.

In a bodybuilding show I believe Turk would win thanks to his incredible fucking conditioning. But looking at genetical characteristics Jason's chest is fucking massive compared to Turks and it looks much more aesthetic, overall package included.

Turks wins, but if Jason would be as conditioned I really think Jason would win. Both amazing though.
In before shitstorm of people judging my post.

Gotta agree! but i prefer Duality's structure though (front lat spread and side tricep are f'ing insane!)

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natural or not..... it still takes hard work to get your body to where both of these guys are and they deserve respect for that in itself..... after all we are a bodybuilding forum

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first of all bad light for duality, so its hard to really compare but i think turk wins but not by far. side tri, front lat spread are taken by duality.

I would give the side triceps to Turk. Besides chest he has a better tricep, bigger hams and better abs.

As far as front lat spread I would give it to Duality if his arms where better.

the comparison would be better if we had better pics of Duality. Might have some after his contest.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would give the side triceps to Turk. Besides chest he has a better tricep, bigger hams and better abs.

As far as front lat spread I would give it to Duality if his arms where better.

the comparison would be better if we had better pics of Duality. Might have some after his contest.

:bitelip:

oh, and you will have pictures :gaysign:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DUality's midsection is better than Turkish's, he has the proper frame to be a huge X-man. His rib cage is tiny and that makes him look WIIIIDE in front latspread.

But I also think Turk's package is still more complete (hams look much better than Duality's in the side poses), his conditioning unmatched and his arm's shape is really great.

Anyway, I think we should only judge contest pics.