• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Contest pics of the latest bodybuilder I coached

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is Frank, he competed in the open heavyweights Masters Nationals today. Because he came in poor his previous show, I offered to help him with his final week of preparation. He did a 3 day carb deplete and carbup that I wrote up for him.

I was not at the prejudging, so I'm not sure why he walked on stage with such a small amount of oil. His color was off too, but I wasn't in charge of all that. I sent Turkish1530 a text earlier in the day that I had a feeling his color would be bad, since I knew he was only planning on doing a few coats of pro-tan earlier in the day.

Anyways, even though I'm pretty happy with his showing...if I could go back, there are a couple big changes I would of made. He weighed in at 207 at about 5'8".

These pictures show his progress from his first show this year, (the NPC Pittsburgh in April of this year) to his latest show (Masters Nationals on Friday). You may find it hard to believe, but he was in better conditioning one week out from the show in April. As you can see, he was bigger and harder at the Masters Nationals.

2009 NPC Mr. Pittsburgh (197 pounds) - - - - - - - - - - - 2009 Masters Nationals (207 pounds)

H

hook3

bigger yes... harder I dont know

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The color and shine made him appear harder in the first show.

If you really think he's not harder (especially from the back) in these pics, you have a terrible eye for bodybuilding.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Compare his quads and you'll see that he in fact harder at this show.

I think his color looks better this year than the oily mess on the first pic.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely harder, he really did his best not to show it though :umwtf:

Are you going to keep working with him? Because he really falls down as soon as he turns around.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are those bulges on his thighs?

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he had more oil he'd look more superior and pronounced for sure. Great job Flex!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work, def better in the masters

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he came in good, his glute-hamster tie-ins are sharper