• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to get your Dream Abs.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before/After photos
2lmursj-1.gif

How to get them
2qjzix3-1.jpg

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he would have probably got cheaper, nicer and possibly faster results if he just dieted down properly

FtMet65

FtMet65

i'll be honest, people like this make me sick to my stomach...if you can't put in the work for anything you don't deserve to have it.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ but those are there for life son! hahaha what an idiot, but me thinkz that pec implants are worst

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think so,

i think it would be possible to achieve something in the time it takes to go to the doc, plan, fully recover from the surgery and finally show off your new implants...

P

Pain

VIP
Is there a story behind these pics?

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

i want to have butt implant

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:rofl3:

Hopefully you weren't eating any pasta Big VIC. :eatmousepointer:

I just think it's so stupid to go through all that trouble for a "six pack". In this case, eight. I mean, can you imagine if he did diet down to three or four percent body fat? It would look so fake! Everyone's so artificial these days. Some of the pro's even go further and put calf implants. Come on!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it would be possible to achieve something in the time it takes to go to the doc, plan, fully recover from the surgery and finally show off your new implants...

I dont think so,

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
seems like a good way to smuggle cocaine.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:rofl3:

Hopefully you weren't eating any pasta Big VIC. :eatmousepointer:

I just think it's so stupid to go through all that trouble for a "six pack". In this case, eight. I mean, can you imagine if he did diet down to three or four percent body fat? It would look so fake! Everyone's so artificial these days. Some of the pro's even go further and put calf implants. Come on!

Did you actually think this through?

Why would he ever diet down to 3-4% BF? If he was capable of doing that he would have done it already rather than getting the plastic surgery on his skinny-fat ass.

And I don't think there is anything good or appealling about the competition physique BBers display. This is inherent in the fact that a competition physique can only be maintained for a few days. The general lifestyle that is led in order to achieve "the ideal body" is not realistic for a majority of people.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diet and cardio??? pretty simple really :wutyousay:

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pathetic... looks stupid anyway cause his chest and rest of body look so different, unless he implants them as well...