• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 NPC Teen Nationals overall winner

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben Loehrer
fa0m83-1.jpg

spabuo-1.jpg

2iuwduf-1.jpg

This guy looked way to soft I could have seen Uriah McGee taking it...
ic23jr-1.jpg

21kcwsi-1.jpg

wwj514-1.jpg

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both look good, the overall guy has much more size, but mcgee looked awesome, he will get them next year!

tp_88

tp_88

On RXmuscle they say that he (Ben) shouldn't have been allowed to compete since he was too old to enter the Teen division. If that was the case, i feel sorry for Uriah.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
sux for ben to have abs like that, they never look very pleasing once u go up to 270 or so. Uriah looked great

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

uriah looked awesome, ben looked good but had no control over his big growth stomach.

yea ive been hearing too that ben turned 20 a couple weeks ago. so really it should have been uriah's win

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uriah looked awesome, ben looked good but had no control over his big growth stomach.

yea ive been hearing too that ben turned 20 a couple weeks ago. so really it should have been uriah's win

I agree with you big time good post.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Awful abs on the first guy, on the other hand Uriah looked great, he should've won.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall winner was bigger but way softer than Uriah. I don't get it.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a bum......wasn't even a teen

S

Superman8454

Yea he was disqualified and they gave it to Uriah!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
come on guys he was off by 10 days. a rule is a rule, but don't condemn this guy like he was really trying to cheat.

you should still feel immensely proud uriah. great job dude.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
come on guys he was off by 10 days. a rule is a rule, but don't condemn this guy like he was really trying to cheat.

you should still feel immensely proud uriah. great job dude.

True true. But he lied, even a post contest interview he said "im 19.." he wasnt even asked during the interview but he decided to throw it out there even though it was a lie. Sux that the contest was 10 days later but he still lied. His physique reminds me of Evan Centopani, cant wait to see how he looks when he gets big. I beleive Uriah has better genetic potential. Although he was bigger than Uriah, he wasnt as complete and he had no back.