• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Craig titus- 48 hours

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jail House Interview with Craig Titus Regarding Plea Deal

This interview with Craig Titus was conducted by Mark Sayre of Las Vegas news channel 8. It pertains to the plea deal that Craig Titus took.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
bodybuilsdercraigtituswitnessstand-1.jpg

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did this just recently air? or is this old?

H

hook3

wow intense thanks for posting this though i always wondered the details... tragic... they obviously did it i just cant believe their sentences were so light especially kelly ryans what a joke lock that bitch up for life and titus man

P

power

Thanks for the post, what an evil bastard, maybe more pro's are like these but we are not aware of it.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always wonder, when this type of stuff happens...

like Craig titus getting 55 and under, Kelly getting under 17 etc, when they get out... does the victims family get some sort of restraining order? one day they'll be shopping for groceries and see them in the store too, what would they feel like then?

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That judge went a bit too far in her final statement...I guess she hates bodybuilders more now...

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They sure made it easy leaving the license plate on the car...lead the cops right to them

R

Ruhlforever

Really he deserves to die in the same way, slowly and terrible, may Allah punish him on earth and eternity, if he made this terrible act what a shame for him, for his family and for the sport.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff