• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cycling NO

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All right so any of you cycle NO as well? I do a two month on, one month off cycle so my body doesn't get used to the effects.

So today was my third workout with out NO, and it just happened to be my leg day. I was way less motivated, I fatigued a lot quicker, and was having a lot of trouble lifting the heavier weights. I've got three more weeks of this bull shit!

Some people say the same thing when they're off steroids, but I get the same feeling with NO. Any of you guys feel the same?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Supplement section dude, not training.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

been taking NO and creatine for almost one year without stopping and they work every time i take them, never felt i need to cycle them off.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even tho wrong section mod/admin will fix it and move it to the correct place,

down to your question, i believe its good to cycle NO , on and off
say 6 weeks on and then have a break, hence the name "supplement" your only supplementing with it
and its good to give your body a rest

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can almost guarantee you that the lack of energy, motivation and so forth is due to the fact you don't get a shitload of caffeine anymore. NO-products are filled with caffeine and it will give you a decent kick before a workout. When you have used high amounts of caffeine regularly for two months and suddenly stop you will feel the above-mentioned effects.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can almost guarantee you that the lack of energy, motivation and so forth is due to the fact you don't get a shitload of caffeine anymore. NO-products are filled with caffeine and it will give you a decent kick before a workout. When you have used high amounts of caffeine regularly for two months and suddenly stop you will feel the above-mentioned effects.

Yeah, I think that's it Essensen.

Thanks for posting DriDDeRz, I agree 100%. I find it's almost like going back to the basics and rediscovering what bodybuilding's really about. No stimulants, nothing to push you except for yourself. I think this NO stuff is pretty addictive actually. The last cycle when I went off, I totally skipped a week. I need it!

Sorry for posting it the wrong forum, I was in a rush to go to work I wasn't thinking. :doh:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no harm is done at all John, everyone makes mistakes of creating a thread in the wrong section :tiphat:

supplements are great but shouldnt need to rely on it to give you a better workout, well in a way a N.O Supplement will be iceing cake on top of your workouts for the extra boost

My last N.O Supplement was around February this year, to me in my opinion its not a needed supplement
if you have your basic supplements covered
Multi
protein
creatine
dextrose

then add the iceing on top of them if needed to be.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well thats what happens to you if you take a bs supplement like NO..

get yourself the real deal, applied nutriceuticals RPM

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I'll have to take your word for it miamiracing. I'll give it a shot and see if it's available in Canada. But first I bought Horse Power by UN (caffeine free) so I'll finish it off and see how it goes.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well thats what happens to you if you take a bs supplement like NO..

get yourself the real deal, applied nutriceuticals RPM

Which is basically filled with all the same stuff (and a shitload of caffeine) as the other NO-products. Maybe you should do some research ;)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff