• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Affliction 3 Canceled!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya dude...guess there tv deal pulled their money out of the event so it folded. That's the rumour at this point

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Ya dude...guess there tv deal pulled their money out of the event so it folded. That's the rumour at this point
even though the Fedor fight got screwed up, I was still looking forward to the other fights.

and it looks like the next Strikeforce is falling apart too. First Overeem/Werdum got canceled, then Diaz/Riggs is canceled. I'm still looking forward to seeing the Carano/Cyborg fight, but thats about it.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diaz is fighting Baroni now....maybe Fedor and Werdum will fight (hehe)...sucks for those guys that trained for 8 weeks to fight for a show/fight to get canceled (and those fighting on the affliction card to lose there payday). I guess there are talks that Strikeforce and Affliction are merging so ya never know we still might see Fedor some time this year

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
gomi was supposed to fight on Affliction and Diaz on Strikeforce.....I wish they could make this rematch happen. it'd be fuckin great.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanted to see Mousasi VS Sobral as well...be sweet if Strikeforce could put some of these canceled fights on there card on Aug.15th (if that merger is true)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
It's seems as though Affliction is no more. They folded.