• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ironslave vs. Duality, Who is leaner?

Who is leaner?

• Total voters
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure if anybody noticed, but Duality before he was banned accused me of having a midsection like Atwood and Cutler, and I was soft as a baby's bottom. So, with that in mind, what better than a good old Muscle Kombat to settle this.

The question is, who is leaner, and for what it's worth, Duality rants about how great he looked as a 20 year old, these pictures were 2 months after my 21st birthday. For what it's worth, this moron is cranked to the gills so much that someone commented on his facebook that his hair is already thinning, and I was completely natural (no anabolics, T3, or clen... not that it matters though.)

So, who is leaner? (I'm in the red, obv)

xo1q46-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is this even a question?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can we get more pictures of other poses

P

Pain

VIP
You're leaner, but not by much. Its hard to tell because your pics are closer to the camera which gives out more detail.

We need kitchen pics.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Kitchen pics in a towel.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually, looking at them a second time, I think you ARE leaner, but Duality was a little drier which made me click on him the first time.

/changevote

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are you looking to gain from this?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen those. Those pics are from his posing routine and I think there's maybe 1 or 2 mandatory poses in the mix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are you looking to gain from this?

Nothing, just this delusional idiot called me out on the forum claiming I had a waist like Cutler/Atwood.

Actually, looking at them a second time, I think you ARE leaner, but Duality was a little drier which made me click on him the first time.

/changevote

Thanks, dryness/hardness isn't the topic though, there are a lot of chemical reasons which influence this. Essentially, he barely has visible ab definition, just a way to show this.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen those. Those pics are from his posing routine and I think there's maybe 1 or 2 mandatory poses in the mix.

I saw a tricep pose, back double bicep, front lat spread, front relaxed, abs and thigh. Not all of them were ok, but there anyway.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
James is leaner.

If I remember correctly, James' back was behind the rest of his body. He may have had smaller shoulders too, not sure. The reason I state this, is those factors seemed to take away from his shape. Most likely not his fault, shape is primarily genetic.

His abs were fantastic though. Duality was dead wrong by that statement.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Judging by those two pictures I don't see you were clearly leaner than Duality...

PS: nope, you don't have a big midsection.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to give leaner to Jase by an exetremely small margin.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Well i don't want to get banned haha, but Duality's midsection (not talking about condition!) is genetically smaller, like Wolf or someone with that kind of small waist, while yours (IS) is a bit wider than his, mainly because of that lateral muscle shape of the abs (obliques, spell?), kinda like Cutler has, but don't get me wrong! you're not Cutler or Atwood lol!!, you look great and condition as well.

I would vote for Duality if the question wasn't about condition, or who's leaner, but in this MK thread you win, not by far though.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
would somebody please think of the children?
your leaner by at least 2-3% your 6%ish in these photos?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave is def. leaner, no question about it......IS post them the pic you sent me a while ago when your quads were all shredded!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality's leaner, his bf is 5% :skurred: