• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Policeman sent on anger management course for swearing at knife-wielding thug

P

Pain

VIP
Theres no punch line in this story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fe-wielding-thug-threatened-kill-officer.html

A man who threatened to stab four police officers in the heart and held a two-hour stand-off is launching legal action because a police sergeant swore at him.

ejy4xd-1.jpg

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This fucking sickens me.

What a farce that someone in a legal firm would even run with this.

Often in these situations you are meant to talk to them in a manner befitting the situation and in a way that they will listen to. Which often dictates swearing/shouting/etc.

And how is the fact this man/cretin is "now scared of police" a bad thing.

Idiots like this fucking retarded piece of sub-human shit should be scared of police. That's the idea. Surely we want shit like this in society to be scared of police.

How fucking weak has our society and government become where it is a bad thing for criminals to be scared of the police?

So pathetic I will never be able to express in words my feelings towards how timid the government is. All we are doing is creating an environment which makes it easier fore the criminal and harder for the decent person to make their way in society.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
maybe the English police should carry guns, so when a nutjob lunges at you with a knife, you can shoot him with bullets....instead of tazers.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Indeed. Yet another way in which we are catering to the criminal by having the "non-permanent damage" taser option.

If the situation requires a gun then fuck the person you (as a police officer) are aiming it at.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hope this guy, and the lawyer that represents his case both die in a traffic accident asap.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This is totally retarded.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol welcome to america...

i mean if you burn your mouth on a coffee and get 1.000.000 usd why not suing the police too :49:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its not in America Miami

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This fucking sickens me.

What a farce that someone in a legal firm would even run with this.

Often in these situations you are meant to talk to them in a manner befitting the situation and in a way that they will listen to. Which often dictates swearing/shouting/etc.

And how is the fact this man/cretin is "now scared of police" a bad thing.

Idiots like this fucking retarded piece of sub-human shit should be scared of police. That's the idea. Surely we want shit like this in society to be scared of police.

How fucking weak has our society and government become where it is a bad thing for criminals to be scared of the police?

So pathetic I will never be able to express in words my feelings towards how timid the government is. All we are doing is creating an environment which makes it easier fore the criminal and harder for the decent person to make their way in society.

:2:

Criminals have rights, but they don't have the right to be a criminal.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff