• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Weight Gainers

rexurizen

rexurizen

Hi guy, I`m just want your opinion regarding the weight gainer, in your opinion wich one is better(taste, calories, Protein, etc).

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
In my opinion, none of them are worthy of even talking about. Just my 2 cents though.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your better off making one your self waxy maize or oats, whey protein Isolate and some hemp oil or mac oil, even evol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree with the posts. All a waste of money.

You can make a decent weight gainer using stuff in your kitchen that will have better nutritional value and cost far less per serve.

Look up Arnies old shake that he used to make. They are good.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Agree with the posts. All a waste of money.

You can make a decent weight gainer using stuff in your kitchen that will have better nutritional value and cost far less per serve.

Look up Arnies old shake that he used to make. They are good.

Arnold's old shakes???

never heard of them..

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, they add an extra 1, 000 calories or so to your diet. Being an ectomorph with a wicked fast metabolism, I need a weight gainer. I've tried Muscle Juice, now I'm trying Muscle Mass for a change. Plus they're all pretty big tubs they'll last you a month.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, they add an extra 1, 000 calories or so to your diet. Being an ectomorph with a wicked fast metabolism, I need a weight gainer. I've tried Muscle Juice, now I'm trying Muscle Mass for a change. Plus they're all pretty big tubs they'll last you a month.

I keep hearing this statement about people with fast metabolisms.

Apparently I have one too.

But you know what? It is all BS. You need to have an understanding of what you actually eat and what you actually take in. Then you have to learn to eat. It isn't a matter of a fast metabolism rather undereating.

As for having a shake that adds 1000 calories to your diet :doh:

Lets say that someone has a fast metabolism, is really active and is quite heavy. They are still only needing 4000-5000 cals per day. Suggesting that this person consume 1/4 to 1/5 of their calories in one shake that provides fuck all actual nutrition (i.e. no nutrients, vitamins, etc) is stupid. To say that someone who is moderately active and light and thus requiring much less in the way of calories to do this is even more stupid.

These are the words of someone who once called himself an ecotmorph, a hardgainer, a victim of a fast metabolism and every other excuse. It is an excuse. Eating food: It's magic :borat:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

Arnold shakes?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^

Arnold shakes?

Have a look at his Encyclopedia.

I think it went something like:
Milk
Protein powder/skim milk powder
Eggs
Cream
Fruit

I think I posted something on it ages ago and I actually bothered to walk to my library and pulled the book off the shelf.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Have a look at his Encyclopedia.

I think it went something like:
Milk
Protein powder/skim milk powder
Eggs
Cream
Fruit

I think I posted something on it ages ago and I actually bothered to walk to my library and pulled the book off the shelf.

oh I have the encyclopedia in PDF format, ill check that.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
L

LUISGLZ

try seriouss mass :) its fucking goodd

bigguypump

bigguypump

It is all up to the to each and every person to decide which one works with trial and error,what works for me will most likely not work for you

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
try seriouss mass :) its fucking goodd

Is that like bacon with breakfast? :icon_ninja:

bigguypump said:
It is all up to the to each and every person to decide which one works with trial and error,what works for me will most likely not work for you
:rofl3:

I guess you decided to make your own computer through trial and error too :rofl3: