• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alfonso del Rio video 2weeks out

J

Jayce

12 Dias del Tampa Pro, con 127 kg.

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
awesome! this guy is cool, i like a lot of spaniard bodybuilders, they are always big, thick, and hardcore

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He looks damm awesome.

If he was american he would get tons of attention, sponsorship, etc. He looks great @ 280lbs... good conditioning, veins and striations everywhere....

B

BauBau

he looks damn good but not simetrical and his back double bi is shit, shoulders are to big.maybe if he comes in condition a top 5

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks damn good but not simetrical and his back double bi is shit, shoulders are to big.maybe if he comes in condition a top 5

Not simmetrical? One of your ayes is blind? I don't see any assimetry, mate. Show us!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Not simmetrical? One of your ayes is blind? I don't see any assimetry, mate. Show us!

yeah i think a lot of people confuse being complete or aesthetic with being symmetrical... i think what he meant is that his shoulders are too big for his back.... but that has nothing to do with symmetry.... the word "symmetry" is WAY too over used in bodybuilding, all it means is that your left side is the same or balanced with your right side. A lot of times a bodybuilder has a big waist or has lacking bodyparts and people say "he is not symmetrical" and thats not proper use of the word.

boy-w

boy-w

la mierda!! como esta Alfonso, gigante, y duro.

Awesome!!!!!! look

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
la mierda!! como esta Alfonso, gigante, y duro.

Awesome!!!!!! look

Are you one of his friends? Could you send us some new updates?

-------------------------------------

Hola! No me digas que conoces a Alfonso! Si es así, podrías postear alguna novedad más con respeto a su preparación? Gracias!

boy-w

boy-w

Are you one of his friends? Could you send us some new updates?

-------------------------------------

Hola! No me digas que conoces a Alfonso! Si es así, podrías postear alguna novedad más con respeto a su preparación? Gracias!

Ramón González (his coach) said that Alfonso is in full-load carbohydrates, almost 100% from its peak condition, and take new photos today.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hola!, estoy al tanto de lo que esta haciendo Alfonso, esta en plena carga de hidratos estos ultimos dias, Ramon lo va viendo dia a dia, ( segun dice esta casi al 100%) y a dicho que estaran tomando unas fotos hoy. Saludos!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Looking forward for that set of pics! Viva Alfonso! :D:D:D