• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What other forums do you post at?

P

Pain

VIP
What other forums do you guys post at?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why would you want to help out the coppers and those serving the pathetic goverments "popularity" laws

P

Pain

VIP
why would you want to help out the coppers and those serving the pathetic goverments "popularity" laws

21mb513-1.jpg

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I'm a member of uk muscle but that is shit. There is shitloads of members but the information on there is garbage.

Maybe it seems abit more active than here to me though because of the time zones.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right now, none,. just MM!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rxmuscle.com mostly just a lurker there

and i post regular at mma.tv

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only 3 forums i post at

Musclemecca.com(here of course)
Bodybuilding.com
Aussiemass.com.au

Cheer up charlie Timmy :soapbox:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The mecca be the only place for The Creator. I keep a profile at bodybuilding.com but dont get on the forums unless I feel the need to make some dumb ass girl cry about her reasoning for being fat due not to her thyroid problems but rather for being a lazy fat ass that eats too much...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Musclemecca.com :umwtf:
Bodybuilding.com :no:

I post on a couple of woodworking forums, a couple of guitar forums, a couple of guitar building forums and am a lurker at BBD (reminds me of why I love this place). I've got accounts at a couple of WLing forums, BB.com, Mind and Muscle, and a couple of others but don't really post on them. Most are either pretty dead or in the case of BB.com just annoying.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I post on a couple of woodworking forums, a couple of guitar forums, a couple of guitar building forums and am a lurker at BBD (reminds me of why I love this place). I've got accounts at a couple of WLing forums, BB.com, Mind and Muscle, and a couple of others but don't really post on them. Most are either pretty dead or in the case of BB.com just annoying.

is there a problem that i post at bb.com?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is there a problem that i post at bb.com?

:soapbox: Yes

Not really. Just that everytime I have contributed there it feels like some 16-20yr old has been specifically given the job of being an argumentative git. "But Joe in the Gym told me X so your peer reviewed meta-analysis of 20yrs of research is wrong."

Plus Dave got such a friendly welcome there. :rofl3:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:soapbox: Yes

Not really. Just that everytime I have contributed there it feels like some 16-20yr old has been specifically given the job of being an argumentative git. "But Joe in the Gym told me X so your peer reviewed meta-analysis of 20yrs of research is wrong."

Plus Dave got such a friendly welcome there. :rofl3:

lol thats what makes it even more fun, when the little teens think they know it all @ bb.com :rofl3:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm also on IFBB Pro Rusty Jeffers forum. Although I pay $10 monthly because he updates his forum with a whole bunch of stuff like training material, diet, nutrition, photos, etc. I came onto Mecca because nobody goes to his site anymore. :(

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol thats what makes it even more fun, when the little teens think they know it all @ bb.com :rofl3:

Fun?

I just find it annoying. You could win an argument and have changed someone's mind only to be bombarded with the next idiot and if you don't convince them or can't be bothered you lose as you didn't stay in the argument.

Notice I say argument and not discussion :shakefist:

I find this really annoying as I made all the mistakes there are to make. But I also didn't have all the resources we have now. But now that those resources are here they are utilised to help people make the same mistakes I'm trying to get others to avoid. :deadhorse: