• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

who can do or already done a 308 140 kg cheat curl ?

shadeagain

shadeagain

so anyone guys here done it?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
what!?!?!?!? No way! Are you saying you did!?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I squat 1005lbs so of course I've done a strict 300lb curls.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^ :49: Ive yet to check that out! I will do later.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
post up a video and lets c it bro:2:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Casey_Viator_84-1.jpg

Casey curling 225.

I vaguely remember seeing Ted Arcidi curl 315 for 3 in a magazine, back in the 80's.

ted2-1.jpg

:bball:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's pretty stupid.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
This is fake, I was in that gym when they filmed this, it was a just for fun video, 4 of the 25kg plates when he benches is fake, he aswell uses the fake plates when he curls.

Sure magnus is strong i dont get why they faked it to make it look like he lifted even more... but but, as said for fun.

If you say so :49:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is fake, I was in that gym when they filmed this, it was a just for fun video, 4 of the 25kg plates when he benches is fake, he aswell uses the fake plates when he curls.

Sure magnus is strong i dont get why they faked it to make it look like he lifted even more... but but, as said for fun.

You sure? Because I don't know too many people that can fake a #3 or #4 CoC gripper for a timed hold like that (couldn't read the stamp, I'm assuming a #3). Most people would battle to close one let alone hold it closed. So I'd then assume no need to fake the bench or curls.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Barbarian Brothers used to straight bar curl 300lbs, do DB. curls with 150lbs and they did 10x160lbs Db. curl also.

Cork

Cork

Good lord I need to gain some strength. Just deadlifting that much is heavy for me!

C

chrillurt

You sure? Because I don't know too many people that can fake a #3 or #4 CoC gripper for a timed hold like that (couldn't read the stamp, I'm assuming a #3). Most people would battle to close one let alone hold it closed. So I'd then assume no need to fake the bench or curls.

I can back up what zendorian says, I am one of the guys running that gym. They brought four 15 kilo plates and sprayed them red on the lawn outside the gym to make them look like 25 kilos. I mean think about it, there is no doubt Magnus' strenght is hellish, but why risk something that could injure you and keep you from competing that season? He has also torn both his biceps and I doubt he wanted to be on hiatus once again. I have personally seen him bench press 250 kilos for 5-6 reps x2 and 270 for 3 reps, so yeah he is strong.