• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What Steroids can do

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I apologise for the title, as many will know, steroids are not everything but I just wanted a quick sweet title :thumbsup2:

Check out Dillett lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol its pretty ridicolous how some of these guys let themselves go when their "off" dillet looks downright fat and horrible.

i think genetics in this sport today, is just as much about how u respond to the juice as anything else. some guys just have more receptors and blow up like nothing. pretty sad reality to be honest...

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man those guy have been competing at the highest level not just of bodybuilding.... of everything.

name one sport where there is so much sacrifice, discipline, money, time, effort... anything really...

after bodybuilding at their level, they could look like what the fuck they want and eat what the fuck they want.. they have earned it.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man those guy have been competing at the highest level not just of bodybuilding.... of everything.

name one sport where there is so much sacrifice, discipline, money, time, effort... anything really...

after bodybuilding at their level, they could look like what the fuck they want and eat what the fuck they want.. they have earned it.

what does this have to do with anything? offc they can look how they want. the point of the article was to highlight how powerful these drugs are and what a difference there is between being on and off them. look at those pictures, its pretty incredible.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These are some exceptions. You could also look at Levrone, he looked great because he took care of his diet.

Arnold also looked great in the 80s (Conan, Predator)... even in the early 90s he was big and jacked.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what does this have to do with anything? offc they can look how they want. the point of the article was to highlight how powerful these drugs are and what a difference there is between being on and off them. look at those pictures, its pretty incredible.

these guys have stopped training and stopped eating as required for a long time!!!... dont say they look like shit because and only because of steroids

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I think those "off-season" pics of Dillet are ps'ed.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
these guys have stopped training and stopped eating as required for a long time!!!... dont say they look like shit because and only because of steroids

when did i say that? i dont think levrone looks like shit when hes off. i think he looks good. but the fact is he could never achieve that extreme supernatural look he once had without roids. that was the point of the article. to hightlight how well these drugs work.

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

you can find pics of anyone looking horrible. look at tabloids.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Breaking news, steroids are potent drugs that can produce incredible results when used by an intelligent and disciplined athlete.

It's very unfortunate that modern society thinks so poorly of steroids. They are truly remarkable.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm pretty sure those "off-season" pics of are from when he dropped weight for Stay Hungry

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when did i say that? i dont think levrone looks like shit when hes off. i think he looks good. but the fact is he could never achieve that extreme supernatural look he once had without roids. that was the point of the article. to hightlight how well these drugs work.

but arent you stating the obvious?

actually the point of the article was to take shots at great bodybuilders because that guy has a shite looking physique, is jealous and thinks he deserves a medal because he is natural and therefore special

http://www.danielrisi.net/42701.html
i`d assume hes on that cover.... the guy displays a very big midsection along with what looks to be massive gyne on his left pec.... or should i say tit
he doesnt take steroids but displays their side effects

dont assume steroids > earlier death.... i`m sure there will be plenty of BBers who live a long time and there millions of people who will die MUCH earlier than Pro BBers yet lived regular lives

i wonder what this guy looks like now...

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I want to try some steroids now. :spy:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember that Dillet and Priest didn't really ltry to look good, since those pics were going to be the "before" pics for a MuscleTech transformation ad.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Few things led me to believe this article is skewed he a drug free athlete nd he seems to get prechy about drug freeness sorry I didnt read the artical

another thing levorne Vid he said so him self that he was trying to look as shity as he could for that pilot... he is still not a good example cause he tried acting thats why he began looking all skinny an tweeker like...

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the avg person would say that levrone in 04 looked like he was on juice..I think he looks amazing there..and I'd much rather look like that than when he was in his prime.

N

nirvan_kolkata

Steroids huh..??...Its a poison to d Sport..!!

N

nirvan_kolkata

Shud be used for a different type of Sport mayB Body Modification sport.!!!

team flex

team flex

evryones own decisions ... doesnt really matter what anyone says ..these guys were fucking bad asses ,,, well at least most of them not dillet that guy has always looked like shit!!!!