• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Natural Desmond Miller

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In 1997 Desmond Miller was an NGA National Bodybuilding Champion.

Also Kai Greene as an NGA National Bodybuilding Champion in 1994 and also won the 1995 WNBF U.S Cup.

We all knew that Kai Greene was once a natural competitor but never mentioned which organizations he competed in. And I did not know that Desmond Miller was once a Natural Champ.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Desmond Miller looks awesome in that pic !!!

natural muscles always look good :thumbsup2:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
awesome thanks turk. I had no idea about desmond very impressive for a tall man to be good in the nattys

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very impresive Bicep by Desmond not only for a natty but for a juicer also that would be impresive!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you guys serious? You really believe Desmond and Kai are all natural in those pictures?

I don't want to start another natural or not -thread, but come on. Maybe it's just me who really thinks this way...

8thWonder

8thWonder

I know what you mean. Almoste everyone claims they're natural now or they were when they joined the pro ranks and who knows, I dont think we'll ever know the truth. All I can say is that I personally will probably not be able to look like those guys without the juice but thats all I can say, since we're all different

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can assume that Desmond was natural in that pic but Kai? He must have touched PH or something...

L

legionarius

no natural for me..

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't get me wrong, of course it is possible that they are natural in those pictures. Think about it: superb genetics, dedication, nutrition and training etc... When you combine them, that might be the result, who knows. The biggest thing, in my book, is the genetics though.

We'll never know, but it's always fun to speculate.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai is quite soft in that pic

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kind of makes me wonder what all of the greatest pros would look like if they were natural.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was natural and an amateur, you can't expect him to be dialed in like a pro.

exactly...if he would have come in harder he would have certainly been smaller...