• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Products That I Recommend

Future

Future

1. Anadraulic State by LG Sciences

All new LG Sciences Anadraulic State is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You'll experience explosive pumps, skyrocketting test levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

If you can add more receptors, then increase natural testosterone levels, reduce estrogen and finally add in a pSARM for better anabolic effects, you have a product that will naturally rival cycles of even a gram of test a weekl Take that and add in nutrients to increase Growth Hormone release and reduce cortisol and you get the perfect Anadraulic State. Unfortunately, this product is too hardcore for women and should only be used by men over 21 who want the maximum anabolic response.

Anadraulic State is the most bioavialable form of creatine on the market. Creatine peptides give 100% absorption and utilization of the creatine molecule. Peptides have a much better bioavailability than other forms of organic compounds, making them far more effecient. LG Sciences creatine peptide complex gives you the most effective delivery of the creatine molecule available today!

The unique testosterone amplifying effects of Anadraulic State rival even the strongest cycles without any of the negative side effects. The addition of pSARM plus Receptor plus Anti-Estrogens boosts total androgenic levels to those never seen before.

USE CODE: shawn10 Saves you 10% through their website

Last edited by a moderator:
Future

Future

2. Liquid Beef Aminos from trueprotein.com or All American EFX

a brand new protein delivery technology discovered in the lab of "Freak Maker" Jeff Golini. If you want rapid gains in muscle and strength, you have to understand that it's not the quantity of protein you ingest; it's the quality. It is quickly digested and absorbed into the bloodstream because of it smaller particle size.

Why Else Is Pure Liquid Amino Elite Superior To Other Protein Sources?

It all comes down to science, advanced manufacturing methods and extremely high-quality raw material sources. Pure Liquid Amino Elite is derived from beef. Our cattle are raised on a high protein diet, under rigid USDA inspection. We use a selective process of extraction to assure only the highest quality amino acids remain. This procedure also utilizes a tightly controlled heating and cooking process to avoid creatinine conversion. After freeze-drying, the beef goes through final processing where it's added to our great tasting base and stabilized to prevent microbial growth or the need for refrigeration.

So What's The Bottom Line?

The final result is one of the purest, fastest-acting protein sources known to man; all based on our multi-patented pHCD™ (pH-controlled delivery technology). Pure Liquid Amino Elite has already built an underground following among top athletes and trainers from around the world. Now it's your turn to see why.

Future

Future

3. APT Pro Gear

APT has quality belts, wraps, straps and more.

Future

Future

ISOLYZE is 100% pure, cold-filtered, whey protein isolate. It's the highest yield whey protein available on the market with an amazing 27 grams of protein per 30 gram serving size.

ISOLYZE has no carbohydrates, no lactose (milk sugar), and no fat. It's the purest and most biogically available source of whey protein on the planet.

At SPECIES, we use a sophisticated cold filtration system that carefully separates out the delicate whey protein without damaging it. This procedure has the added benefit of preserving 3 valuable components of whey-- immunoglobins, lactoferrins, and glycomacropeptides--that are necessary for optimal immune system function and protein synthesis reactions.

And if all this weren't enough, ISOLYZE tastes great too! Gone are the days of the chemical- or sour-tasting whey isolates! With ISOLYZE, you get the best of both worlds-- great quality and great taste!

Available Flavors: Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Milk and delicious Cherry Vanilla

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate straps and yet I'm compelled to order some for some unknown reason.

Future

Future

Why do you hate straps?

Future

Future

:)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do you hate straps?

Misused by the majority of trainees, people like to claim lifts with straps like they mean something (can't hold it can't lift it), every single gym strut-er wears them like it makes them hardcore...... I can keep going. :borat:

Q

quorom

Misused by the majority of trainees, people like to claim lifts with straps like they mean something (can't hold it can't lift it), every single gym strut-er wears them like it makes them hardcore...... I can keep going. :borat:

That's true. I'm afraid I am in that group of guys though. :bitelip: But I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands so I need all the help I can get sometimes.:thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Future

Future

Well I guess I am one of them. I cant do romanian deads with the weight I use or barbell rows. If I want to train my grip thats one thing. I think its a helpful too.

Future

Future

That's true. I'm afraid I am in that group of guys though. :bitelip: But I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands so I need all the help I can get sometimes.:thumbsup2:

Well that is a valid point especially with injuries. I also wear an elbow sleeve at times too.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good Future but keep the wig on, it makes you look way better. :borat:

Future

Future

And your chest training is paying off in spades. ;)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting review on the LGs product, i never used any of their supps before, i wish i had the chance in the past to try out their now banned PHs.

Im gonna order my next pair of lifting straps when my cotton schiek ones break, sooner or later. i only use straps, gloves, on my last 2 sets, or last 1 set if 3 sets.

Future

Future

Im working on LG being a board sponsor here. Let me know if there are some things you are interested in.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im working on LG being a board sponsor here. Let me know if there are some things you are interested in.

Well, i only have my eye on one thing so far, i currently added in the supplement section that im looking for a good fat burner to aid in my upcoming cycle ( in about 28 days from now ). I checked out LG's site, noticed the GH booster IGH etc, but not for me, was told by some chump it would help burn fat but its a GH booster, but i did see that Speed V2, right now im taking just pure caffeine, but mostly before and at work but on my days off where i do more intense training i cut back, thats where i want to put the fat burner into play and slowly decrease the pure caffeine caps.

Speed V2 looks good, newer product to me, and LGs got some good stuff from what i've heard :drool: