• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

CLA 's

M

murray.gill

hey guys.. i normally take fat burners.. but i was recommended that i take CLA its a form of fat burner in a way.. i heard it breaks your excess fat down making it easier to burn..?? but i went to the shop today and saw that you get different forms a green tea extract and a thermo.

i would like to know which one should i get and if they really are any benefit to me??

thanks guys.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Personally, I dont see any benefits of CLA over a quality omega 3. Make sure you get some good fish/flax oil and throw down some green tea during the day and you will be getting all the help you can get from supps imo.

edit: There was a thread posted about CLA just a few days ago http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/cla-and-its-effectivness-45418.html

Usually you can cruise through the supps section and find some help to your questions but I welcome more discussion on most supps.