• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

This seems interesting...

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it is great stuff. People get too caught up in the standard training and trying to move a lot of weight. As a personal trainer I use single leg movements all the time and I am often very surprised at how hard they are to perform when I demonstrate.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did lunges last night as a light pump set......... my glutes and legs in general are fried. That's the power of single leg work.

I actually prefer single leg moves at times as a way of deloading the spine for periods.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ my thoughts exactly, its a good idea to do some single leg work when deadlifts is the prime movement in a LB day

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Yeah I've incorporated Bulgarians for the past two weeks.

I do them with Dumbells though, great exercise!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate single leg work. I want to fill the bar with heavy weight! That being said it's worth a shot because my left leg is stronger then my right and I think it's just a bit bigger too. I actually had a question like this I was going to post in a threat but I got my answer. Thank you!