• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

More BSF

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Did Will Harris say 25inch arms he has? lol

Future

Future

ummm yes. Not sure on the accuracy of that statement but...he is a vampire too. :)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phils are around 22-23. Wills look about 20-21 or less.
I like how Charles glass only needs to look at someone for 10 seconds, and bam, he knows what you need work on lol.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I like how Charles glass only needs to look at someone for 10 seconds, and bam, he knows what you need work on lol.

Exactly! :rofl3:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
isnt this a repost? i couldve sworn that i seen this here before.... well i dont wanna be a party pooper so great post :D

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
isnt this a repost? i couldve sworn that i seen this here before.... well i dont wanna be a party pooper so great post :D

yep... been posted quite a lot of times if i remember well

Joeb23

Joeb23

Hypo, I was going to ask you this anyway, because I know you have Phil Heath's new DvD. How big did his arms measure in the film? The preview showed them getting taped up. 22-23 sounds like a little two much... Maybe offseason on a pump at best, but last I remember Phil's arms were 21. Remember Ronnie's were 23 in his prime and nobody was near him in size.

Lawl @ Will Harris. I rememeber seeing that already. He says it so quickly. 25"...:umwtf:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo, I was going to ask you this anyway, because I know you have Phil Heath's new DvD. How big did his arms measure in the film? The preview showed them getting taped up. 22-23 sounds like a little two much... Maybe offseason on a pump at best, but last I remember Phil's arms were 21. Remember Ronnie's were 23 in his prime and nobody was near him in size.

Lawl @ Will Harris. I rememeber seeing that already. He says it so quickly. 25"...:umwtf:

22 man, but they do look bigger, to be honest, in the vid where hes doing Alt curls, they look gigantic, they look bigger than Rons, im serious..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joeb23

Joeb23

22 man, but they do look bigger, to be honest, in the vid where hes doing Alt curls, they look gigantic, they look bigger than Rons, im serious..

Oh yeah I agree. Bodybuilding is all about illusions. Who cares how big they are? They look huge and awesome. That's all that counts.:thumbsup2: