• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lou Ferrigno Dancing With the Stars

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lou Ferrigno told Life & Style, “I had a good meeting with the producers for Dancing With the Stars, it was really positive, and they loved the idea of having me on the show…I know that I’ll have to train hard. I’m a glutton for punishment, so I’ll give it my best shot.”

Would you watch?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i would maybe watch a clip on youtube lol there is no way i would ever watch that show on tv no matter who was on it; ronnie, jay, dex etc... I would just wait for someone to upload it and post it here lol

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would maybe watch a clip on youtube lol there is no way i would ever watch that show on tv no matter who was on it; ronnie, jay, dex etc... I would just wait for someone to upload it and post it here lol

Yea I would just watch his dances on YouTube. No point in sitting through the whole show.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Maybe if Ronnie did it..

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he will pull some MJ dance moves?

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like this :Dance:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he will dance to Smooth Criminal... since he knows he killed michael jackson and he hasnt been accused lol